Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
-11° outside, but no wind....yet.....calling for -35° wind chill later today.

Good day to stay inside and BIU :bong:

man Duck, don't you dare go out there. My gosh you guys are really getting it this year bad. It is 23 here and I thought that was chilly.

Someone on here said fox farm is made by monsanto... I think i might cry. It figures though.

Stay warm Ducky.

Fertilizer Company

FoxFarm is a family business dedicated to producing the finest quality garden products available anywhere. We are proud of our reputation for uncompromising quality and supreme customer service.

This is off their web site. Does not say anything about Monsanto.

After 2 days of sleet and ice, the kids are finally back in school. Kinda funny, but as soon as I dropped my youngest off it began to snow big fluffy flakes. It should all be melted by dismissal, lmao.

I found an old brownie in the back of the freezer yesterday. It's been there 5 yrs at least. I ate the thing yesterday anyways and it got me high as hell. Tasted like dog doo doo though. :p

Biu, it's hump day. Or hemp day...:vap-Bong_smoker:

Good morning bongers... 5 year old brownie huh sm? Oh well, I am glad it worked for you.
Snow in texas? How's your dogs feet doing?

Duck how is it going in you deep freeze? Got some baby seeds popping, it has been a very long time since i had new babies in the house...

It is a beautiful sunny morning, but cold...well not cold cold... BIU peeps.

Heat wave Rose 16° with more below 0 temps to come. :(

I drove in Snow to work yesterday and when i drove home it was sunny. lol

WH did you see any snowflakes this morning? I saw 4, lol. They say we might get some tomorrow morning. :D

Rose- he's not too far from me. We had a super brief (20 mins) of snow back in November, and nothing since until this week, lol. Sleet Sunday, Which became ice for 2 days. A few hours of snow yesterday that didn't stick. A bit of snow this morning that didn't last long that I never saw, hah. We have a good chance to get some snow in the morning which won't get a chance to melt until Saturday afternoon and will become ice. Been a wild week for us, weather-wise. Beginning Sunday the temp goes up and except for a few rainy days then things will be back to mild.

Damn, sorry about that. I'm high and rambling...:huh:

Trade you SM...-6° right now:( 28" of snow on the ground:(:( Spring is coming, so they say:rofl:

BIU:bong:

Duck, is this normal weather for you? I think i would move... You guys are tough.

I woke up at 3... smoking something called Mars... and going back to bed soon. I hope spring does come to you Duck.

Rose...We are running about 27° below normal.

BRRRR nice try, but no thank you..lol.

I bet all that snow is pretty though. :p

Biu, tgif.

Yesterday , when I got up, around 6am, it was 26 below zero. this morning it was 22 below. We have over 2 foot of snow on the ground. Sat here, in the cold and watched all of the snow storms cross below us. Funny as hell watching all of the bumper cars on tv, as long as no one gets hurt. My southern peeps ain`t used to slippin` and slidin` on the ice. Us northerners call it fun.

When I was young, I really enjoyed the winter up there.

That is way colder then alaska, i think we might have us some climate change going on. ha There is no snow in our mountains. It is going to be a rough summer without water...

Strange..and in February Duck....soon to be march.

Yooper, i am glad it is fun... I want to prune roses not see snow. Hang in you guys those are dangerously cold temps.

I lived in Florida for 4 Yrs and LOVED it. Wish i could move my house there. Lol

Latest posts

Back