Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
-4° and 5" of snow coming Sunday, but it will be warmer.:woohoo:

Snow is starting to melt,,,,YEHAWWWWWW
I hates cold weather.

Chucky's Bride
Has got me
high:stoned:

Good to see you LOVB. Welcome home. You need to get well guy.. Big hugs.

Smoking some cinex this morning, having coffee.. sun is shining, but cold out there. Life is good, lets biu peeps.

Big thaw! :) Rumor has it, might get to 70 degrees on Tuesday before getting chilly again. Unfortunately it will be raining...lol.

BIU everyone!

I want to be part of the club too, does it count if I used to smoke off some killer bongs ?

You are a member Kraven, if you want to get a number you can and post it on the first page... But it isn't required. LOL...this is a stoner group, not much is required... Love this place!

You are a member Kraven, if you want to get a number you can and post it on the first page... But it isn't required. LOL...this is a stoner group, not much is required... Love this place!

:D

Thanks

oh my been a crazy day!
the daughter (7 yo) was in rare form today...
Everything turned into a screaming match. (trust me @ 6'2, 260+ I can make the walls shake when I get going)

now its time for BIG BONG RIPS!!
I'll get back to the vape another day, tonight is time for, well, see above. (BONG RIPS!!)
bong
bong
bong
:bong::bong:

(blow the stress out with each hit... mmmmmm, calm and quiet)

We had a heat wave 40° yesterday and was 34° when I awoke. :woohoo:
Now back to reality...Temps will be dropping back into single digits:(

BIU :bong:

Rain today and in the 50s, sleet and snow tonight in the 20s. Freaken Texas weather.

Good morning bong hogs. That is still cold duck.

WH.. texas... what can i say?

It is a beautiful cold morning here. But the sun is shining and we had a pretty sunrise.
I made some marijuana butter yesterday.... cleaning up the dump today. BIU peeps.

:bong::bong:
Chucky:)
:stoned:

BIU Rose :48:

:ccc::tokie::aok::joint::afroweed::ciao::48:Thanks Duck, i am thinking about rolling my last joint of I cookies. It is good smoke and I need it to tackle this house...

I will join you.

More freaken Snow,,crap,crap,crap. Lol
Morning friends, wake uppppppp.

Cold ? My thermometer says 21 below zero. Wife and I have doctor appointments this morning, so off we go.

Latest posts

Back