Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning all. 24 degrees here this morning but it is going to be another sunny day. love that. Thinking maybe i can prune roses this weekend. hope so.

Duck, i got part of this house cleaned yesterday....I am really into spring cleaning.. Asked mr rb if he would take boxes to good will and he said yes....so watch out... lol, i probably just need to smoke a joint and take a nap.

Hope you guys all stay warm.... BIU !

ps, the butter i made turned out great, it tastes like caramel, salted caramel.. My neighbor and I put some of the butter in our coffee yesterday... OMG... was it good.. tasted like a caramel latte.

:bongin: some Sour Diesel Kush:stoned:

:bong:

-3° outside and I have to work in it today:( Me and my big mouth, volunteering:( :(

Biu:bong:

ouch! good luck, duck

taking the day off, myself.
dropped the whole 2014 package off to the accountant yesterday and I'm DONE for a few days now!

BIU!! (bubbler-it-up)

Duck, good for you, we need volunteers. Brrrrr though

Good morning Joe, how are you this morning?

I am making more butter this morning and I am keeping this batch for myself... Satori butter, for the coffee????I think i might have a winner here.

butter or coconut oil cannacaps ?
butter or cannacaps
still cant decide

It's been almost 2 weeks now I'm waiting for a C99 bean to pop up.
setup another last night... never fails, I'm already behind schedule and then beans don't germ... grrrrr

oh well, not out in -3F

14F and sunny now with 50's forecast next week :eek:
:48:

Did you remember to set your clocks ahead?

Biu :bong:

Ok, so yesterday was a lost day.. I ate too much satori butter. it did not make me speedy, it made me STONED. I may lay off for the day... doubt it, but maybe.

Joe, i hope you guys hit 50 this week, ya'll need it.

Duck, did the volunteering go ok? Did you stay warm?

BIU, i will watch.

Jeepers sitting here :bongin: and just watched a commercial for toilet paper. The sales pitch was this tp was so good that you could go without underware when you use their brand. Am I :stoned: or is that just plain nasty?

WH you must have seen the commercial.. lol

36° and back to work.:(

Back to BIU'ing while at work:)

:bong:

WOA Joe... That looks dangerous.

Glad you can smoke on the job Duck.

Another beautiful day in our neighborhood. Sunny..i love sunny

The Bong-0-Plenty will leave you... dumbfounded, just staring off @ nothing but not to worry, your smiling the whole time!

:vap_smiley:

I dont Smoke on the job cause I Eats my Meds before I goes to work. Yehawwwwwwwww. LOL

:woohoo::woohoo:
We hit 50°
BIU:bong:

WH, i am just a total failure at edibles. I had a lost weekend after butter in my coffee... still not quite right. lol

Duck. 50 is great, did that melt all that snow?

I just grind, put in mason jar,cover with foil to seal, preheat to 270, bake for 30 min. Let cool before removing foil. And then i mix about 7 tenths of a gram,,with a little peanut butter and a little walnut oil,eat it,chase with water, and about an hour later it starts to kick in. Last me for about 4 or 5 hours.
ive tried different temps from 250 to 300 and found 270 at 30 mins the best so far.

Latest posts

Back