Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yep all good for worms.

My boys always seem to show first.

My dog just got a hold of a skunk and killed it.
You all probably know the next question.

How do you get rid of the smell off the dog?
The smell is so strong it is burning my eyes and nose.

What a way to start the day.

Better BIU for awhile :bong:

found this same recipe on several sites.
In the plastic container, combine 1 quart hydrogen peroxide, 1/4 cup baking soda and 1 to 2 teaspoons of liquid soap(Dawn usually works best). Add lukewarm water if needed (for larger dogs). Mix ingredients well. The solution will fizz, as a chemical reaction is occurring. Use immediately - do not store.
Do not soak your dog with water prior to bathing. Promptly begin cleansing the affected areas thoroughly, massaging the solution deep into your dog's coat. You may wish to use a sponge or washcloth. Avoid getting the solution in the eyes, ears or mouth.
Allow the solution to remain on your dog for at least five minutes (longer if strong odor persists).
Rinse your dog well with lukewarm water.

Thanks everyone:)
I sprayed him down with some EM. If that does not work going to try one of you all recipes.

Good morning bongers. I am bonging some I cookies this morning.

Duck, we need a skunk update.

I am just waiting around waiting for plants to take their sweet time sexing...sheesh!

Morning. Yes duck, curious how the deodorizing went.

I moved 2 Durga Matas to the flowering tent under the LED. I am excited. I have a lot of clones in the vegging tent and may have to get rid of a few. I think I will set my friend up with something small and easy for her in a spare bathroom in the shower. I was thinking for her that a T5 grow all the way would be easier and not entail much to cool the lights. I may stick one or two outside in the small ravine at the edge of my property. The deer and elk use a higher trail.

I cannot wait to try some I Cookies. If you like it Rosebud, I am sure I am going to, too.

The salve I am making is quite in demand. I need to find a source for trim and popcorn bud that is reasonable. And plant a big chunk of comfrey. It is quite an invasive plant, so I usually don't have much trouble finding people who want to get rid of some.

I got a new dog, so have a vet appointment today. She is a 2-1/2 year old border collie/heeler cross that is very lovey. She is spay and has her shots, but I want her micro-chipped and want her to meet "her doctor". She is named Daisy and is a very cuddly sweet thing. Stays in the yard and has from the day I got her.

The weather has been hot, one day over 100 and in the mid to high 90s others. It is not dropping down to the 80s. Love summer though.

Everyone have a great day and BIU as needed.

Good morning Drft!

Thg, do you have an I cookies clone? I am afraid you don't.

DAISY???? Welcome home daisy! She is a lucky dog.

How much trim do you need for your salve? That is great stuff.

No, I don't have an I Cookie cut--it was still small. I'll try and grab one next time.

has the salve helped you? I don't know exactly how much trim it takes--I fill a quart mason jar with a mixture of trim and popcorn and comfrey in about a 75%-25% ratio and add as much coconut oil as I can.

Daisy is a sweetie. I will have to post up some pics. She was such a good girl today when she got her microchip out in and her toenails cut.

Got a monthly swim pass--just got back. I just love being able to go to the pool every day--it is just down the hill. Can't really swim with my shoulder, but I am really good at floating.

Hope you all had a great day.

I have a quick table discussion. Rose, duck, THG you may all be able to chime in here.

Im trying to make an organic 5-10-5, or something close to it, with single ingredient fertilizers.

I have Chickity Doo Doo @ 5-3-2 & Happy Frog High P Bat Guano @ 0-5-0

If i use these at their suggested rates on the bag (In this instance a 30 foot row for tomatoes) would i technically be using a 5-8-2?? Does the math work like that?

That is a really good question Drft. Are the NPK's percentages? I should know this. I don't know if you can add them up that way, but I would certainly use what you are using. I use a high P guano in every soil.

I think if you did that math it would go like this 5-4-3.. HELP

Yes drift

I love EM.
Took dog swimming.
Sprayed dog with EM.
Skunk smell gone.
Had to spray his face twice because he does not like being sprayed in face.

Amazing.:)

BIU :bong:

Thanks duck. I have so many single ingredient fertilizers to use up. Trying to find a way to feed without spending more cash on things i already can make.

Thanks duck. I have so many single ingredient fertilizers to use up. Trying to find a way to feed without spending more cash on things i already can make.
By the way Drift,,thats a cool idea.

Morning all. Another beautiful day in the mountains. Not too hot today.

Drfting--I typed some big response to your question about mixing the nutes, but must not have posted it. My basic response was that I am not sure that things work that way...where you just add all the number together. If that was true, it would seem that something like super soil with its 12 or so ingredients would be extremely high in all nutrients. Part of everything has to do with the speed with which things break down. Some organic substances break down fast and are available immediately and some take a long time to break down. I believe that is the magic of super soil recipes--getting the right mix of nutrients that break down at different speeds to become available to the plant at different times. I believe that you are going to have to have some idea of how fast an organic substance breaks down and is usable.

Glad to hear of a good skunk odor remover.

Duck, Weedhopper, Rosebud, drfting, you all have a great Friday!

I think if one box has a 5 P and one has a p of 3 then you have a p of 4. Really. I promise.

Duck You are the organic guru!!! Congrats on the skunk! I need to up my game. And I am.

THG, happy friday to you, how is that shoulder coming?

WH, you and i both had thigh cramps last night.. this is what i used and it worked. Maybe you need to keep it in your car and take a swig. Gosh they hurt, don't they?[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Caleb-Treeze-Organic-Farms-Cramps/dp/B002TC661O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434122583&sr=8-1&keywords=stops+leg+and+foot+cramps+in+about+one+minute&pebp=1434122583882&perid=3CC2F1D75D194DC09138[/ame]

Rose i got same stuff,,its made by the AMISH. Almost the exact same formula they use for Acid Reflux,,same bottle even,,lol. Mostly Apple Cider vinegar.
And yes they hurt like hell,,especially when your driving in Dalas Traffic.

Latest posts

Back