BHO anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SFC

Reaction score
Anyone from the KICC here, or just in to making BHO? I hate how much herb it takes to make a batch, but it is worth it IMO. I even took to little popcorn kernel sized peices of BHO with me on vacation in the carribean. Super easy to hide something that small LOL. Hot butter knife,and a lighter, along with a 1 litre water bottle with a hole punched in the top,and hit away. It lasts a long time to.

BHO007.jpg

Very nice my friend. :aok: Were gonna give it a shot this spring. ;)

By all means give it a try:aok: All of us growers end up with some popcorn buds on every grow. This is the material that I like to use. I actually bought an O'kief tubehttp://okief.com/
But you could also make one really easily. If there is a boaters world around they sell stainless tubing.

mmm that looks so good.... i had a lot of really high quality trimmings from my last grow that i was going to use to make some BHO, but no head shop in the area stocked the tubes and i dont have access to a big hardware store, so i ended up sifting it instead.... wasnt anywhere near worth it i really wish i had found one of those tubes!!

i heard the stuff is like 50% THC? hows the high compare to some dank weed? does it just straight up get you lifted or what?

Nice. I gotta try to make some of that.

how about a step by step on how to make it :) im sure some members would like to know :)

The Star said:
I hear you Hick, I just don't understand the logic I guess. Everyone links stuff everyday all over the net. Whether it is News articles, Pics, Video's so on,and so forth. You know as long as I was a mod at that other site we never had a problem from a link,and to my Knowledge over at 420 it has never happened. Plus I would never put this site in danger, the site I am linking from's servers are based in the same country as MP. That is intentional for safety sake. I am no newby lol. I would rather just link the pic instead of linking the thread. If keeping people here is the idea ,by just linking an image unless someone looks at the properties it should just show the pic right? All I am trying to do is share with you guys:confused:
I've been a programmer for many decades. I also know what I'm talking about. Using a link to another server when unnecessary is just an unneeded increase of risk. Thousands of servers have been attacked via links with malicious code within them after being altered by an infected server. It's a very, very complicated process.

In all this time, you are one of maybe three people who find any problem with the posting of pics here using the In House capability. Your setting on your camera will size the pics. Make them a JPG of about 50-100K.

Your pics may be on a safe server, others are not. No server is safe from all attacks. The logic is that it's just not smart to link when linking is unnecessary. Please just set your camera for smaller pics or use software to make the pic an acceptable size. Thousands and thousands of pics have been posted here using this method. We can't change the rules for just one person.

I've asked MarP for a ruling on this. We'll adjust the FAQ page to represent the changes if there are any, and we'll make sure it's clear to anyone who joins from this date forward. We'll also post MarP's decision.

Fair enough Stoney. But your asking me to alter my camera settings,and all of this extra stuff on your behalf. I am contributing to your collective site. I am asking nothing in return. Anything can happen on teh net,r in real life. Should we all stay in our houses,or behind a firewall, or take a chance once in awhile? It doesn't need to be an issue in the first place IMO.

The Star said:
Fair enough Stoney. But your asking me to alter my camera settings,and all of this extra stuff on your behalf. I am contributing to your collective site. I am asking nothing in return. Anything can happen on teh net,r in real life. Should we all stay in our houses,or behind a firewall, or take a chance once in awhile? It doesn't need to be an issue in the first place IMO.
If you'd rather just not post any pics, I'd sure understand. It's not been an issue with anyone else. It's our site policy. Other sites have different policies. When someone doesn't like a sites policies, they simply go to a different site.

I certainly hope you understand and can enjoy our site as it is.

Latest posts

Back