bho oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was showed the way I do it. I can't tell you, you have to purge that long, but I just don't want to take chances of smoking butane.

DO you use a butane lighter to smoke with?

well ya, but you know what I mean. Im trying to get the most butane I can out of it.

ok so the question about the cookie you first posted. sounds like it honeycombed up because you whipped it or heated it too much during the purge. never whip. it makes the butane bind with the oil. and you can never get it out after that unless you redissolve in solvent.

your gonna want to get a infrared thermometer to monitor the temps of your oil accurately.
if you want to make shatter(the amberglass, goldglass, see thru glassy stuff) you want to purge "low and slow". once you have your un-agitated oil in your chamber you vac purge with no heat for at least a few hours, then slowly turn up the heat. I usually go from 80 - 100-105 over probly a 6 - 8 hour period and then let the oil purge at 99-105 (depending on strain) for at least another 12 hours.
making honeycomb is the same as shatter but instead of not letting the oil get too hot, you get it up to 115-125, and keep it there until the entire slab has waxed over. wax is generally less desirable.

Anyone seen the waxtractor? hXXp://waxtractor.com
A friend of mine is thinking about the farmer model.

Latest posts

Back