Biff's Sweet-tooth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biffdoggie

Test Monkey (Moderator)
Reaction score
This is one side of the flower room, the other side has just as many but half bubblegum and half sweet.

Pic 1, 2, and 3 are looking from left to right.

One with a penny for scale, barely got the penny in the shot.

The bubblegum has done allright for itself but not photo worthy, perhaps next time.

Whats up Biffdoggie. May i be the first to say that those are some beautiful ladies you have there. Love the bud shots. :D

Thanks TBG, I wish I had a better camera. My friend who's a photog is going to come over and take some bitchin' macro shots for me, that'll be nice.

damn fine ladies biff....sweettooth is my personal favorite and smoke of choice if i have one....

damn nice ladies.....so tasety looking....i tried to pull a bud off but the damn monitor keeps putting up a block :p

Thank you both for the kind words. The "tooth" as we call it around here is a great all-around strain, it makes some seriously compact buds without having to supplement Co2. The bubblegum didn't fair so well, real airy but still stoney.

LDY, I tried to e-mail you a nugget but it got stuck in a server somewhere!

hahaha ldy you funny...killer ladys BIff i wouldnt mind hitting that lol

Thanks fatal, I took those pics when they would have usually been about done but I used the Fox Farms bloom trio and they took a while to finally ripen all they way, they kept putting on weight though so Icouldn't complain!

enjoy the smoke! and smoke a bowl for me too

Latest posts

Back