Big Bloom, RAGE™, & Epson Salts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mummyscurse

Reaction score
Although, as I've mentioned in prior posts, I am not new to growing my own smokeables, I am new to forcing bud growth. My latest "crop" of six clones from known females is ready to go 12/12. Can't wait to see those first, white spikey tips!

I've scratched down a few notes, as I've read multiplle posts here. Among the bloom inducing/bloom enhancing products that seem to have some benefit, Fox Farms Bloom Buster (or Beastie Bloomz?), RAGE™ (Chitosan), and Epson Salts have been mentioned. I guess my question is can all three be used; are they compatible with each other? Secondly, has anyone here ever posted something resembling a chart showing their own, time proven blooming cycle nute regimin?

I found this chart from Fox Farms, but RAGE™ is not part of the chart's feeding routine, and I wonder how the use of RAGE™ might impact the Bloom Buster solution strength. Do you use RAGE™ full strength, per package directions, or is it, too, usually fed in diluted strengths, depending on the week of blooming? I don't recall what purpose Epson Salts serves; anyone use it? Just looking for some feedback on what works, and in what concentrations...

Also, where do you go for the best prices on Bloom Buster and RAGE™?

Fox_Farms_Feeding_Schedule.jpg

That is one schedule that I have not seen, thanks for posting it...

If rage is something like 0-50-5. One of those ''monster'' blooming products. Then after 21 days into flowering.. once a week or less.

ahh.. a bacteria that allows absorption of macro and micro nutrients better and faster.... got ya... usually these go in at 1/2 strength first week of established roots... 2nd week on at full strength.. (which is usually 1/2 the normal grow nutes amount)

Example...
DNF Gro ab is 5ml/litre DNF Black (a thing like rage) is 2.5ml/litre.

Latest posts

Back