Big Bud Closeup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Stoney Bud

This is one of the tips of a top bud. This stuff has a trance like freeze to it. Four tokes made me freeze for a hour. I'm not sure I was breathin. Ha.

Special thanks goes to Bro Grunt for teaching me how to use my close up feature of my camera. This is my first try at one that shows the THC glistening.

BigBud1.JPG

no way that was your first try at snapping a pic of such granduer :eek: :D damn fine job Stoney Bud :)

LdyLunatic said:
no way that was your first try at snapping a pic of such granduer :eek: :D damn fine job Stoney Bud :)
Ha! It was the first one that was clear. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. Once I got the lens almost touching the plant and then tapped the zoom in until it just lost focus and then backing out just a tad....

That's the secret!

That stuff looks like thick melted sugar sprinkled on the plant doesn't it?

Yum!

Whats up StoneyBud. I see you got that camera of yours to finally get that close up picture you have been looking for. Great pic Stoney. I want more.
medium-smiley-132.gif

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up StoneyBud. I see you got that camera of yours to finally get that close up picture you have been looking for. Great pic Stoney. I want more.
medium-smiley-132.gif
Hey thanks Bro. I couldn't get the pics before because I was putting the lens about a foot from the bud and trying to zoom. As soon as I did as you suggested, it started working perfectly! Thanks for the advice man! I'm gonna give you a bunch of Snow White pics as they grow.

Very nice color and pistil action.

Man MAJOR PROPS on that bud
it looks so good I want to print the
pic out and eat it lol PEACE NICE BUD!

Here's some more for you. This is one of the small resin sacs on the flower. I gently pried it out from the flower and took these. One of these sacs is a two toke hit in the bong. Gets me high for several hours.

I'm a cheap date! Ladies, ladies?

MVC-013S.JPG

MVC-014S.JPG

MVC-017S.JPG

MVC-019S.JPG

Man stoney, I wish I could put that in my pipe and smoke it. know wonder you been actin goofy lately. hahahahaha.

Lookin great man. keep them Big Bud pics comin.

Ok, my last batch of big bud pics for today. I'm smokin some more.

MVC-020S.JPG

MVC-021S.JPG

MVC-022S.JPG

MVC-023S.JPG

MVC-024S.JPG

I see you are getting those close up shots down. Great looking pics SB.
fing25.gif

Damn stoney you gonna stay stoned ain't ya. freakin autopsy gonna say THC asphyxia. hahahahahaha.

Mutt said:
Damn stoney you gonna stay stoned ain't ya. freakin autopsy gonna say THC asphyxia. hahahahahaha.
Man, when I croak, I'll have so much THC hardened into me, they'll just stand me in the corner like a dime store indian and put a bunch of blunts in my hand.

If they squeeze me out the price of oil will drop a dollar a barrel due to excess.

If you put in THC for the oil in a car, would it fly?

Hahahahahhahhahaa

damn those shots with the money are great!!! nice job....its sooo tiny :D

i shall have to try your trick of backing up just a wee bit and maybe get that focus better ;)

LdyLunatic said:
damn those shots with the money are great!!! nice job....its sooo tiny :D

i shall have to try your trick of backing up just a wee bit and maybe get that focus better ;)
Actually, I'm putting the lens of the camera almost touching the bud with no zoom. Then I'm zooming in a little at a time until it blurs just a little and then, I'm backing out a fraction of the zoom.

That is pretty neat isn't it?

NEW TOY!

Latest posts

Back