Big Bud - First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, so does anybody know why my pics won't work right when you open them? I used Photoshop like I always do, they're all under 800x800 and less than 195kb.....???

ProductiveSmoker said:
OK, so does anybody know why my pics won't work right when you open them? I used Photoshop like I always do, they're all under 800x800 and less than 195kb.....???

Nice looking buds man......:joint: :joint: I use this site http://www.resize2mail.com/, for my pics. It works good for me.... good luck

btw how is the smoke......if its anything like it looks.......man oh man..:headbang2: lol

ProductiveSmoker said:
Whats up PS. I would say your pics are still a bit large that's why they won't show up. Might wanna go back in and make them a bit smaller.

Oh yeah, totally forgot to add in the smoke report.

The first plant I pulled (the 27th of January) dried way too fast and I spent a lot of time being pissed off cause it smelled like hay, but it still got you high. Definitely a late hitting, head high but probably equivalent to bag weed in potency. Everything I read said to hang the plant upside down for a minimum of six days, I had it hanging for four and that was too long!

I dried the cola you see in the last set of pics for three days then put it into paper bags and had to take it out of the paper and put it in ziploc bags. The paper even dried it too fast!

From here on out I think my process will be:
1. Let hang until I determine by the touch test that it is ready
2. put in paper bag for one to two days, check twice a day and air out
3. put in gallon zip locs that are open but folded between the top and the weed, airing them out about three times a day

I had a problem thinking the weed was going bad (rotting) due to a slightly pungent smell. Now I think that is just normal because every time I get it dry enough that the smell disappears, the hay smell shows up and it's too dry. After I had that cola in the paper bag for a couple days I got frustrated and placed in the plastic. There is a slight smell of pungency, but over time (controlled finely by how much air exposure the bag gets) it is slowly turning into the good pot smell we all know and love. So I guess my advice for other beginners would be to allow a little smell that you think might be "off", but monitor closely so it doesn't become too much.

Obviously, this should be taken with a grain of salt since this is my first time (though I have been reading) and I live in a VERY DRY CLIMATE.

Jeez, still didn't add the smoke report! Here it is:

The dry stuff smelled like hay and smoked a bit harsh. We mostly rolled spliffs with a few bong rips and it did the job. The second batch (the cola project discussed above) has been smoking a little dry but MUCH better than the first. If you have greens, it really has a pine aftertaste. Most of my friends like that flavor, myself included. I don't have the experience to know what role the termination of nutrients played in this, but the plants were going on solely water for about the last three weeks. This cola has visible crystals and lots of red hairs, but I guess that's to be expected after FLOWERING FOR TWELVE FREAKIN' WEEKS!

So far it's been a head high extravaganza, but with a noticeable difference in head and body high between the two "batches". I am expecting the rest of it to be a perfect blend between couchlock and cerebral high. I'll let ya know!

Latest posts

Back