Big Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobber

Reaction score
Big Bud.Waiting opinions about this species:) , couse SWIM wants to buy it.Thaks
I think that I dont broke the rules created this thread:)

I grew some in '02.
i wasn't impressed.
The buds were decent size, the weed was good, but I had been expecting more.

GanjaGuru said:
I grew some in '02.
i wasn't impressed.
The buds were decent size, the weed was good, but I had been expecting more.
She is have some taste or smth else?Its hard to grow it?

I was dead set on going with big bud a few months ago, then I read the OG strain guide. Like ganja said, good sized buds, middle of the road smoke, not as beefy as they state. It also mentioned in a few other places that there will tend to be about 25% of the plants that will be better producers than the rest and to isolate and use these for your main stock.

Hey man, my last crop was Big Bud. I grew it using Hydroponics and General Hydroponic nutrients.

I had four plants that grew to about 5 feet tall and got 19 ounces of cured bud from it. The buds were a very nice size and the high is real good. Not great, but damn good sensi bud.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with scag weed being a 1 and White Widow being a ten, I'd give it a 7.

Good luck to you man!

Did you notice anything regarding the 25% of total plants being better, or one of the four being stronger than the rest?

5 feet?how many centimeter, 19 ounces?how many kg:) So its good plant to grow first time:D ?I want to grow some taste, not very tall, but with good yeilds and not hard to grow:D .

Bobber said:
5 feet? how many centimeter, 19 ounces? how many kg? So its good plant to grow first time?I want to grow some taste, not very tall, but with good yeilds and not hard to grow.

5 Feet = 1.524 meters

19 ounces = 538.6412 Grams

Here's a dandy little metric converter for you.

METRIC CONVERTER

And another one:

ANOTHER METRIC CONVERTER

Yes, it's a great plant for a first grow!

Good luck to you!

Thak You Stone Bud for answers.Yield are realy great, but if smoke good too, I think that its good plant for first grow.But now i have more species and realy dont know what to do:D .How is hard to pick species.

Latest posts

Back