Big changes for the 2015 od grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup Ston, got the seeds. Got them going, not a real good germ rate, half the alien came up about and none of the headband, big bummer. Popped some of the freebies, purple deisel and blue OG, all came up. My thread is Alien Band grow 2015. Haven't put up pics yet. Will be doing that soon. They are about where yours were in April.

When are yours headed out? I'm hardening ours off now during the day.

Looking great Ston.

Should be hardening off the bigger 7 this week, and out for good after Memorial Day. The two herijuana popped their heads up yesterday. So now have 2 from femmed seed, 7 from regular seed, and two clones. Gotta get out back and clean the totes out. Pretty sure I'm going to need them.

Bummer on the germ rate TC. Had a handful of duds this year too.

Aloha ston, everything looks great, I used to run herijuana a few years back, I loved that plant and the yields it put out.... just wanted to stop in and say aloha , will be watching this one..

Squid

So we're outdoors with the initial 7 plus a clone. 5 out of 7 from seed are female, with one of the two yet to show a femmed seed. Crazy high girl ratio! Then two clones, and two seedlings a ways out from showing. All doing pretty kickass. Got the holes prepped, and totes prepped for these 8 tomorrow.
And 2 for 2 on my buckeye purple. Trying to decide which to go in the ground, and which in a tote.

View attachment image.jpg

Oh Ston- you haven't a clue how us boys down south would love to put them out like that. I'm excited and cant wait to follow this through till harvest, what and epic grow my man, green mojo bro.

Looking great! I will be tuned in watching this grow

Good Growing there Stone!

Your girls look ready to take off.

Hey Rose, hey TC. Been a few since an update.

Cannatonic, Hippy Slayer, and Buckeye Purple are in Mother Earth. Pineapple Express, Purple Monkey Balls, and Buckeye Purple in the 30 gallon totes. One Nurse Larry is the last of these 7 to sex. Liking the growth and structure of the unsexed one better, so holding off transplant until it shows.
This pic was from transplant day two days ago and they're already taking off. The one Nurse Larry is taking forever to show. Probably going to plant the female and just wait the lagger out in the 1gallon.

View attachment image.jpg

That looks great Ston! The nurse is tardy showing sex eh? I hate that... What size totes are those please?

The totes are 30gallon. Got them for like $8 each at wallyworld three seasons back. They're starting to crack and stuff, but they're good for a 4th season.

Latest posts

Back