Big Cola's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC420BigBuds

Reaction score
here are a few pics of a 2 oz bud.
6NnnPYR.jpg

gklyIlv.jpg

that is of my latest harvest.

thank you very much. yeah she is around 45 grams now i had to cut her down to fit in a 1/2 gallon jar. i have smoked some and oh yeah great stuff. The cure will continue till i get her super tasty.

should upload your pics here m8.. apparently it doesn't exist now (i see a big black box saying image does not exist or isn't available)
:(

yes i need to. I dropped a site i was using. mainly cause of RIU. let me see if i can find the pic lol i have so many.

here are the pics not sure how to re add them.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry for that i thought i used them from here. That is what i get for thinking when i am stoned lmao.

That looks pretty tasty up there.
oh they shrunk allot and are at 59% humidity and holding i am gonna put in the 62% packs now to hold them at the right lvl. and taste and high omg it is so good. it will only get better with the cure.

That is so true... The cure is the thing, if you can wait for it. ha. (as i smoke my just cut and dried joint)

Okay here is how i did the boiling water method to the roots.
1. empty bottom res
2. disconnect air line
3. Boil 1.5-2 gallon of water
4. add 1 cup at a time till the whole bucket/pot is full. if you have holes in the bottom put teh plant in a bigger no hole pot.bucket while its still in original pot.
5. leave lights on 12/12 for 3 days
6. chop as normal and hang till they finish drying. now you will see it will be 50-60% dry already when you chop it. The plant has already started to cure also while drying.
7. once dry enough do your thing. trim and jar to finish cure. taste a small bud at this point and be amazed how good it is already.
pics ----->Boiling water and glass cup.
picture.php

see airline gauge is empty
picture.php

now its full of boiling water.
picture.php

my humidity in the room went from 23% to 30% almost instantly. and the humidity will increase now as the BB will be drying and the moisture will end up in the air. So Tuesday morning i chop. Now only the C99 to tend too. Yeah this grow is almost done and i can take a summer break. I will continue my C99 and BB here. start a fresh one after summer break. gets to hot in summer to run the big lights.

Latest posts

Back