big HELLO from Cape cod Ma.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onionhead

Beantown, raised ☘☘
Reaction score
hi my names onionhead looks like a great place for some info ..first time grower using a tent and is it hps lighting? ive been reading online for about 2 months now and ready to give it try ....wanted to thank all of you that have posted on here i'm sure i'll be reading it at some point thank all.....onionhead out☘️

welcome onionhead,,,,,,,my partner from aterboro ,, ,good luck to ya on your first grow ,,,i like the shamrock,,,are you IRE

Hi Onionhead. Make sure you have good venting for those lights!! My husband rigged up a venting system drawing cool air from under the house and after passing by the lights went out of the house via 6 inch dryer vents. Worked great! I am from the Worcester, MA area. Have fun!

thanks for the heads up no clue...i just took a ride out near u to the north hampton store out there ( i think thats the name of the town) got all way there and could only buy a 8th ***..........HOW DO pcduck.........and ziggy i wasn't born there ☘️ but my gran ma was...an thanks i'm gonna need all the luck i can get for this grow

Hey Onionhead, best of luck to ya..you can grow some beautiful smoke with that set up ...as Noclue says lots of ventilation!!
Love the Cape grew up around Concord summered in Wellfleet area...

Hello Onionhead!!

I live in Brewster!

I have been growing in some small tents in my basement and seem to be making progress with each harvest. This year I will also be experimenting with some autos in my greenhouse and outside vegetable garden.

I had a Boss we called OnionHead
Welcome Did you ever work for Mr griffin

If you are rowin in a smaller tent and put a big HPS in it look into vented hoods
They allow the light to be cooled by the air flow the vent fans pulls through it and out of tent.

There are many styles but all work to cool the the temp of the tent while the light is on.
images

images

Cold air in hot air out

Last edited:
Hey sorry I did it wrong that pic could any help me give there opinion if that's the beginning of a Male pollen sack I'm having a hell of time with this one plant...thanks guys

Looking boyish to me. You should know soon. female mojo to ya!

Hey onionhead...I was new here a couple years ago and didn’t have a clue...now here a couple years later, I still don’t have a clue but these fine people have helped me grow some good weed...glad your here....that one up there could go either way but like rose said, you’ll know soon...

Thanks for the help I've been going back and forth on this plant after watching tons of videos on sexting plants ..guess it doesn't hurt to let sit in the tent until I know for sure..again thanks for putting your opinion out there it's greatly appreciated...enjoy and happy growing!☘☘

Hey y'all I had 5 babies and 1 turned into this ugly dude...total sausage fest!!! Just wanted to thank you again for the help some of you helped and don't even know it just by me reading things you wrote...just a few days and it turned it to this!!
20190417_172038.jpg

hi my names onionhead looks like a great place for some info ..first time grower using a tent and is it hps lighting? ive been reading online for about 2 months now and ready to give it try ....wanted to thank all of you that have posted on here i'm sure i'll be reading it at some point thank all.....onionhead out☘️

Hello!!!

I live in Brewster. Nice to meet a fellow grower on Cape!

Latest posts

Back