Big Marijuana growers stifle homegrown

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Aksarben, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Jun 20, 2019 #1

Aksarben

Aksarben

Aksarben

Leafly link: https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/want-to-grow-your-own-cannabis-get-ready-to-fight-big-marijuana

Apparently companies like Acerage Holdings and others wish to make sure that nobody else but their or other large business concerns, can grow Marijuana. My wife is LIVID as am I about the idea that these companies are trying to shape legislature to eliminate home growers. WRONG is so many levels! The weed was here before "we" were here, and now large corportaions wish to eliminate the small grower. (list of colorful metaphors).

hollowpoint and burnin1 like this.
  2. Jun 21, 2019 #2

The Hemp Goddess

The Hemp Goddess

The Hemp Goddess

Granny Mod Staff Member Admin

I think that angers most of us.

burnin1, Aksarben and 2RedEyes like this.
  3. Jul 17, 2019 #3

JustUs

JustUs

JustUs

Yes it truly does anger anybody I know. That has been a worry from the beginning. It was set up that way here. Beside history checks ect. (Hey these people payed their manufacturing charges off, why would he not be a candidate after paying for a chance at a permit, then them telling you as an opening business that you need x amount in the bank and prices of the permits are out of most anyone I know at around $5k. We need people's last drug charges wiped for certain non violent people. And change the scheduling of the drug on classification 1.

burnin1 likes this.
  4. Jul 18, 2019 #4

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

Something clever...

Retired
    People in these states need to make a big @ss stink about this...you don get anywhere without a fight... and how much help were these companies when the fight to legalize was going but then when they see $$$, they want to lock everyone else out...as far as I’m concerned I don’t trust any company to grow my weed...not that I’m any master grower, I’m not but I know what I put in my grow...