Big Marijuana growers stifle homegrown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aksarben

Reaction score
Leafly link: https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/want-to-grow-your-own-cannabis-get-ready-to-fight-big-marijuana

Apparently companies like Acerage Holdings and others wish to make sure that nobody else but their or other large business concerns, can grow Marijuana. My wife is LIVID as am I about the idea that these companies are trying to shape legislature to eliminate home growers. WRONG is so many levels! The weed was here before "we" were here, and now large corportaions wish to eliminate the small grower. (list of colorful metaphors).

Yes it truly does anger anybody I know. That has been a worry from the beginning. It was set up that way here. Beside history checks ect. (Hey these people payed their manufacturing charges off, why would he not be a candidate after paying for a chance at a permit, then them telling you as an opening business that you need x amount in the bank and prices of the permits are out of most anyone I know at around $5k. We need people's last drug charges wiped for certain non violent people. And change the scheduling of the drug on classification 1.

People in these states need to make a big @ss stink about this...you don get anywhere without a fight... and how much help were these companies when the fight to legalize was going but then when they see $$$, they want to lock everyone else out...as far as I’m concerned I don’t trust any company to grow my weed...not that I’m any master grower, I’m not but I know what I put in my grow...

Latest posts

Back