BigBudz White Widow/Ice grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbudz

Reaction score
Well today officially starts my grow of the White Widow and Ice. I gotlotsa love from the Germination Fairy, as all 6 of my seeds sprouted in 48 hours or less... So I guess it's time to say... Let the Grow Begin!

bigbudz said:
Well today officially starts my grow of the White Widow and Ice. I gotlotsa love from the Germination Fairy, as all 6 of my seeds sprouted in 48 hours or less... So I guess it's time to say... Let the Grow Begin!
Outstanding! BigBudz.

I just happen to have the same seeds and haven't planned them into a grow yet. It'll be very interesting to follow your grow.

The best of luck to you.

Hey Bigbudz, how very exciting...may all your new babies be daughters!!!

Whats up bigbudz. Nice strains. Glad to here you have some new family members. Hope everything works out for ya this time around. Good luck to you on the rest of your grow.
fing34.gif

And shes up and running again....you can't hold this one down....good to see you not wasting any time ....grow on :D

K, here's some pics, the whole tub, then one of my WW and the third is my Ice.

All day 2.jpg

WW3 day 2.jpg

Ice3 day 2.jpg

green juju comein your way. Can't wait to see that ICE. from the pics I seen of it, it looks really cool.

Congrats on your new kids.... may they grow to be fine young ladies...

yes!! I'm with Mutt on this....can't wait to see the ICE

Grow on :cool:

that is so sweet Bigbudz :) Hope the "grow gods'" bless your babies and make them girls as well! God I love babies!;)

Ok I'm freakin out just a tad... had a power outage today, out for well over 12 hours... so my question is, this early in veg. will my plants be ok? They don't seem to be drooping or anything, I'm just worried it may have stressed them or it might have damaged them. Any answers to ease my mind would be much appreciated! I'll post some pics in a few hours once the lights have warmed back up.

They should be fine. Just think of it as a cloudy day. Maybe they'll warn their sisters not take the light we give them for granted, and grow twice as strong when there on,haha.
May Shiva bless us all!

So, I realize I haven't been posting as much as I should, or as much as I did with my last grow, but I think it's because I'm still a little discouraged from what happened to my last grow. Right now I'm at 2 weeks into my grow of White Widow and Ice plants. I had the lil mishap with the electricity being out for 12+ hours, which they seem to be recovering nicely from, but other than that things have went smoothly. Here's a couple of pics of them today, a couple look a lil sickly.. due to the light problem, but they are growing and getting bushier every day. The first single plant is an Ice, the other two are White Widows.

All.jpg

Ice.jpg

White Widow1.jpg

White Widow2.jpg

Good to see you posting again....i was just wondering about you and what was happening

It's nice to be back:) Seems like my plants are a few days behind my last grow, I'm guessing it's because of my light problem, but all is well now in the land of growing:) Hope they take off here soon so I can post new pics!

Hi Bigbudz, its nice to see one of the girls back :) How old did you say your plants were? I just posted new pics of mine from this morning to compare with. Since started transplanting them into 5 gallon buckets a couple at a time, they're growing out of control! They're all about the same size. Welcome back!

Here we are at day 19 after germination. Everything is looking really great so far, all the little problems I had seemed to be worked out. They're starting to really take off, gettin new leaves almost daily. I have one runt in the bunch, she's an Ice plant, the hubby accidently broke her root when she was a few days old, but seems to have made a wonderful recovery and has roots growing every which way. All the others seem to be doing very very great as well. Here's a few pics for you all to enjoy:)

Day 19.jpg

White Widow1.jpg

White Widow2.jpg

White Widow3.jpg

Ice Runt.jpg

Queen Ice.jpg

Sick Ice.jpg

lookin good! does anyone know where i can find any ice seeds? a site that i will actually get them???

Latest posts

Back