BigBudz White Widow/Ice grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can already tell a huge change in the buds!!! Only been two days, but that's definitely what my problem was.... Thanks so much Sofa... you're a lifesaver!!

Whats up bigbudz. Any updated pics of the ladies? Just curious as to how they are looking. Hope they are doing great.

Well... my girls are recovering nicely from the light leak... Now that it's all sealed up and there's absolutely NO light hitting during their dark time... The buds are bloomin like crazy! I'm starting to see white on em now too. So I figure I just gotta wait it out and give them probably 6 or 7 more weeks to flower.... Here's a couple pics... My tallest plant is at 54 inches and the other 2 are at 48 inches... I'm runnin outta room to raise my light...

All.jpg

Bud.jpg

Looking good bigbudz. I see they are trying to put on some weight. In a few weeks they won't even look the same. By then you should have some nice little buds on those ladies.

Hey bigbudz. they is sum beauties you got going there. ya my friend had the same problem with the tellness of his plants and not having anywhere to put his lights. he was gonna risk moving em into his garage but instead he cut out his closet roof. i hope you dont have to do something as bad as that. anyways keep up the AWESOME work. hope ya get sum nice sized buds.

I need to change the water in my resivior, but my plants are so tall now that i'm afraid to take the lid completely off to dump out the old water... I don't wanna take a chance on breaking any of them. Any ideas on what I should do?? I'd really like to get this done tonight if anyone can help me with some suggestions!

i have a smal res. system and the way i flush it is i put a long hose on the end of the pump that oxygenates your water, just run that hose to a huge bucket or tub and balance the ph of your new water and use the pump to pump your new water back in. (put the pump in a bucket and dump the water you want in your res in the bucket and the pump will pump it wherever you put the hose,back in your res.

Just wanted to give a little update... The clones that I took a few weeks ago are starting to reveg nicely. I can see new growth coming in. My white widow and misc. seeds that i germinated are growing nicely. By the time I finish flowering my Ice girls, these will be ready for flowering. Learning from my mistakes... one at a time. Thanks for everyone who has helped so far... I do appreciate it very much, couldn't have got this far without you!!!

Awesome Bigbudz! :D When is your projected harvest date? I figure we're pretty close.

Well with the lil set back i had with the light leak... I'm expecting to flower for at least another 6 weeks... so that would put me at right around the first or second week of August... I have buds popping up everywhere!!!!! I'm amazed at how much they grow over night.... This waiting is gonna kill me. I'll post some new pics tonight, and you'll actually be able to see the buds!! Until then... happy growing to everyone:)

Not much to show as of yet, buds are still kinda on the small side, so the pics I take come out fuzzy. But they're still making a lot of progress, the buds are now everywhere. Plants are at 60, 56, and 55 inches in height. I think the upwards growing has finally stopped. Here's a recent pic of em, they're huge. Hope to have more exciting updates soon.

All.jpg

small bud.jpg

Your ladies are looking great bigbudz. How are the buds doing? Can you see any dramatic changes since you fixed the light leaks?

Yes I can tell a dramatic change in my buds. Before I found the light leak they were hardly visable and had no hairs coming out of them. Now, you can see them everywhere and there's a LOT of white hairs on everyone of them. Hopefully in the next couple weeks, I can get some good pics to put on here. I did however successfully clone my Ice plants! They all have roots and are gettin new growth. I was a little worried that they wouldn't go back into veg right, since I cloned them so late into my flowering. I'm going to have to start a new grow journal here soon for my clones, and my white widow and the mystery strain I've started growing.

YAY for hairy white buds!!! They are doing SO much better now. I have the ph perfect... the light is as far from the plants as I can put it. Nutes are workin wonderfully! This grow has taught me so much about growing, I've learned so much from so many people. The knowledge from the people on here is amazing. Things are good...:) Here are a few bud pics from tonight, you can actually see em this time!

DSCF1283_edited.JPG

DSCF1284_edited.JPG

DSCF1285_edited.JPG

DSCF1286_edited.JPG

DSCF1287_edited.JPG

Things are still goin good. I think they've finally stopped growing in the upwards directions. These are huge. I'm not sure why these plants got so tall... but they did. The average size of an indoor grown Ice plant is 100 cm around 30 some inches. They are TWICE that size. My tallest plant is at 67 inches and my other two are at 59 and 62.

This journal is now done:) I will no longer be doing anymore entries into this journal or any other journal for that matter. I feel that unless you're on this forum 24/7 and can post 100 entries a day... then you're not regarded as someone "important" by the other members. I've had to practically beg for help with some of my troubles I've had along the way. Good luck with your grows everyone. This is my last post.

bigbudz said:
This journal is now done:) I will no longer be doing anymore entries into this journal or any other journal for that matter. I feel that unless you're on this forum 24/7 and can post 100 entries a day... then you're not regarded as someone "important" by the other members. I've had to practically beg for help with some of my troubles I've had along the way. Good luck with your grows everyone. This is my last post.
bigbudz i'm not sure why you feel this way but there are not many members on here that have the knowledge to help with everything. Most of the members that do have the knowledge have other jobs and cant get to every post and sometimes miss them. Trust me we regard everyone on this forum as important including yourself. I hope that you have second thoughts and don't leave the forum. Also the reason for your plants being so tall could be related to the long veg period because of your light leak.

bigbudz, what's going on with this? I haven't seen anyone ignoring you. I sure never ignored you. I may have not seen your post now and again, but I would never ignore any of the members. If you ever have a problem you can't resolve, you PM me and I'll personally walk you through a fix.

I do have medical problems that make me be off the site for a few days at a time, but not very often.

I hope you were just in a bad mood or something when you wrote that. I get that way sometimes too.

Stick around and enjoy the group! We HATE losing good people and you seem to be one of the best!

Latest posts

Back