BIGGER YIELD (SOG): 60 x 1gal. pots vs. 28 x 3gal. pots ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA I WAS AHEAD OF MY TIME

"Get the 2007 Jan. Hightimes Master growers guide. There is a 4 page article about growing in 2 gal. pots and 1 gal pots....

It shows a pound yield every 50 to 60 days and the entire set up."

All this time dude was in here..in here reading our post's. analizing our grows...lurking in the midst of the forum preying on each thread. Watching...waiting...waiting for that final post..the post of all post's....the true answer to his question....Is it or is it not good to use one gallon pots??? One day..over a year later here comes some stoned out pothead just toolin along browsing threads...and there it was...a post...not just any post...but the motherloead of post's!!...a post about one gallon pots..."Well I have to respond...I gotta know.. did the grow grow in the one gallon pots??" says someone to themslves...So they respond..they rebirth the post, renew the life of the thread and ask the question,"will they grow in one gallon pot's?" People talk, add to the thread...joke about the age of the original post. Than sudenly out of nowhere comes the man bearing the answer..." YES you CAN grow in one gallon pots" exclaimed the man!! And behold not only was he the man who answered the question, but also the man who asked it.

WoW..man.."TOTALLY" cosmic, maaaaan...:p heee heeee

ROFLMAO. :rofl: OMG northern I can't help but laugh everytime I read that post.

Wow, were did NL go that was some crazy funny stuff... I demand moor....

And the thread is BACK again! northernlightssmokn come back and write another one :D

Wow, were did NL go that was some crazy funny stuff... I demand moor....

ill second that timmy made me laff bigtime

lol

pkj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back