Biggest indoor plant you have grown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
I saw a pic of 14-foot Thais under a skylight in Mel Frank's MJ Grower's Insider's Guide. What is the biggest indoor plant you have grown? Mine usually get around 5 feet. I have no idea what size to expect from the Royal Purple Kush.

My biggest indoor plant was around 4 feet high 5.5 oz.

4-5ft
4-5Oz..
Hoping to top it with thos clone only run.

The biggest I have grown indoor was about 4.5 feet and 5.5 oz.

When i ran RDWC in the 27gal tuff boxes. Tomato cages. We were finishing at about a 5'x6' finish w/ around 1.75lb's, strain depending.

Sounds similar to my idea NV. 30 gallon pots, your soil mix, 2 plants per pot and Scrog. This is outdoors however, hoping to pull at least 1/2lb per plant.

I have a gal in a 30gal tote right now, she's probably 6'x6'...OG MONSTER!! I doubt my harvest will be much more than normal though (ok, maybe 8oz), this gal was neglected badly and didn't turn around until halfway through bud. The top buds are great, pine cones as solid as rocks, but the lower half of her is airy and THICK. Going to harvest the tops, thin her down and hope she can fatten up the rest.

she should be done in a few days or so...we'll see what comes of her!!

6 foot, 1 pound. That one was a bubba and I had a journal here about it.

Right now I'm working on not killing a 6ft OG that is on week 5 in flower and still stretching. Looking like a good harvest on this one too if all goes good.

I had plant of 3 feet maximum is that it had grown by one of my friend and was beautiful mine is that only it would have weighted about half lbs only.

Mate did a sensi star in coco grown outdoors until it was 6ft high and similar across and sat it in a dustbin under 2 x 600w and did over a kilo dry.
T4

Latest posts

Back