bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so glad you are posting big. Your plants look just right 💕 mine are spending their first night out alone tonight. I’m a worried mom… the real sun is going down and it will be about 20 degrees cooler for them tonight outside of the tent. The temps are in the mid 50s. I hope they do ok. It’s been windy too so I put chairs up in front of them to support them. I plan to sink two in the dirt and put two in 25 gallon pots on the deck soon.View attachment 296366

thanks for the kind words

you do know that you are probably gonna have some trees there eh?…..without knowing the genetics , those could go 8’ - 10’ feet

what are the genetics so I don’t have to go back and read , I am being lazy

thanks for the kind words

you do know that you are probably gonna have some trees there eh?…..without knowing the genetics , those could go 8’ - 10’ feet

what are the genetics so I don’t have to go back and read , I am being lazy
The two tallest ones are a seed you gave me (my pay it forward plant Josie) that’s all it said on the seed package so I know nothing about it except I want it to make it and th other tall one is a dosidos that I had a hell of a time getting the seeds to grow, the two bushier plants that are already started LST are grandadday purple and GG#4. They will goin the 25 gallon pots. I don’t care if the get big and actually won’t them to a little but will try to control them a bit more once planted. Thanx for responding 😊 your grow is awesome big

I know but their gonna miss their bedtime story tonight...
They do seem to like the wind we have been having tho hopefully it’s building their strength a bit. They got their first feeding today. Have been living on whatever nutes were in their little 2 gallon containers of happy frog and a little cal mag up until now. My girls are entering the world I guess I’m just a little mother hen-ish

My nephew left those WW clones out the last two weeks. He says they have already caught up to the seedlings I gave him last month which he has been keeping in his kitchen.

Then there is my mite challenged mother plant. It was too dark to get a good pic this morning, but it was shrugging off the wind that had pulled the bok choi from the hydroponics in the background and left it hanging by it's roots.

Looking forward to your outdoor grow. I am limited by my privacy fence, and neighbors who might not appreciate my hobby 😁 .

The two tallest ones are a seed you gave me (my pay it forward plant Josie) that’s all it said on the seed package so I know nothing about it except I want it to make it and th other tall one is a dosidos that I had a **** of a time getting the seeds to grow, the two bushier plants that are already started LST are grandadday purple and GG#4. They will goin the 25 gallon pots. I don’t care if the get big and actually won’t them to a little but will try to control them a bit more once planted. Thanx for responding 😊 your grow is awesome big

Josie is Original Diesel x Triangle Kush which I have not grown so I will be watching yours

https://seedsherenow.com/shop/hybrid/goat-and-monkey-seeds-josie-feminized/

I know but their gonna miss their bedtime story tonight...
They do seem to like the wind we have been having tho hopefully it’s building their strength a bit. They got their first feeding today. Have been living on whatever nutes were in their little 2 gallon containers of happy frog and a little cal mag up until now. My girls are entering the world I guess I’m just a little mother hen-ish
They seem to have done well overnight even tho my sleep was disturbed waking up thru the gusty wind to check on them several times to make sure they didn’t get blown over in their top heavy 2 gal pots. Maybe tonight I will get more sleep…

They seem to have done well overnight even tho my sleep was disturbed waking up thru the gusty wind to check on them several times to make sure they didn’t get blown over in their top heavy 2 gal pots. Maybe tonight I will get more sleep…

yeah and it doesn’t get any better , the sleep thing

just wait until they are close to harvest and start stinking to high heaven and then the Rippers start coming out

i have slept in a camper next to my garden in times past to keep an eye on the ladies

but I hope you live in a good neighborhood where rippers don’t dare hang out

Not the best week for us weather wise. I'm hoping the wind and rain will deter the mites, though.

mites!…..you got mites?!

if so , use Azamax and or Pyganic to knock them down

80’s and 90’s here this week and we are looking at planting all the girls in the big garden this Saturday!

Saturday is the big day!..we will smoke lots of joints and engage in all kinds of celebratory debauchery!

woot woot , it is on!

Helicopter mom… ;)

Setup some traps. Dig some holes, put spikes in them and cover them up with some hay.

I bet Unca is closely familiar with these toys

40ACED9D-AE9D-49D8-B6E2-13C61E3640ED.jpeg
4D106DB7-AB39-4DDC-B2E6-DD3DFE3B861B.jpeg
3FBBFD91-21E0-4F61-93A1-DA32696669EB.jpeg

Yep that is what i was talking about. Bet the fkers wouldn't want to steal your shit anymore.
Sad truth is you would not only get arrested for the over growing
And then the Mantrap charge (felony) not to mention how much the injury lawyer will take form your estate for his clients pain and suffering.

yeah and it doesn’t get any better , the sleep thing

just wait until they are close to harvest and start stinking to high heaven and then the Rippers start coming out

i have slept in a camper next to my garden in times past to keep an eye on the ladies

but I hope you live in a good neighborhood where rippers don’t dare hang out
I hope I don't have to worry about them rippers big. I have one neighbor that can see in my back yard but they are cool although they haven’t seen the plants yet. My yard is fenced in. The other neighbor has no view of the yard. There is only about five people that even know I’m growing and I’d like to keep it that way. We don’t get a lot of visitors as we are trying to keep our house germ free in case our son-in-law visits with his family who has 4th stage cancer so we don’t invite a lot of folks by. I’ll try to top and trim the plants more after I plant them to try and keep some of the height down but a 6’ plant would be nice I think.

I hope I don't have to worry about them rippers big. I have one neighbor that can see in my back yard but they are cool although they haven’t seen the plants yet. My yard is fenced in. The other neighbor has no view of the yard. There is only about five people that even know I’m growing and I’d like to keep it that way. We don’t get a lot of visitors as we are trying to keep our house germ free in case our son-in-law visits with his family who has 4th stage cancer so we don’t invite a lot of folks by. I’ll try to top and trim the plants more after I plant them to try and keep some of the height down but a 6’ plant would be nice I think.

sounds like a good neighborhood and you should be ok

my bet is you will get 8-10’ foot plants , at least a few!…that Josie has some original,diesel in her and those diesels can grow up to be trees!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back