bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strap on some fight spurs
View attachment 296400

hahahahhaa!

funny thing , last night one of the roosters escaped from their assigned area and I had to chase him down and the sumbitch nailed me

FCF858C7-CCB4-42DB-886C-FA6F682B7915.jpeg

hahahahhaa!

funny thing , last night one of the roosters escaped from their assigned area and I had to chase him down and the sumbitch nailed me

View attachment 296401
Lucky I seen a gut hit in the neck Blood everywhere. Bad scene.
I had a Roo so nasty I had to put him down. Attacked everyone but me.
He went after the neighbors kids trying to hurt them and that was bad.

mites!…..you got mites?!

if so , use Azamax and or Pyganic to knock them down

80’s and 90’s here this week and we are looking at planting all the girls in the big garden this Saturday!

Saturday is the big day!..we will smoke lots of joints and engage in all kinds of celebratory debauchery!

woot woot , it is on!

They took over my grow tent while I was on vacation. I still have a couple of infected plants outside. I have some Azamax on order, but I can't use Pyganic. It's mostly pyrethrin which can be deadly to cats. I like my cat, even if he does chomp the odd leaf.

spray4-jpg.296351

Wow looking real good Big I got 1 spot pretty much done Friday transplanting the glue strains into that spot then I got 10 mix of your Chem 91 and EC sour diesels that and mix of 15 germinating that I'm gonna find a new spot for idk if I'll do the giveaway seeds this year if they don't come before June think I'll hold onto them
20220510_132930.jpg
20220509_103729.jpg

That's the spot I plan on throwing some in 5 gal fabric pots and placing them in cleared out little spots rather then clearing and digging the holes 20 packs only 30$ still pondering it thoughts welcome...View attachment 296456

looks like a good spot as long as it gets plenty of sun

5 gal pots are to small in my opinion , 10 gal would be my minimum but it would have to be a fast finishing plant

ive used 20 gal totes for outdoor and they work great , plants can get 8’ and taller with out root bound problems

looks like a good spot as long as it gets plenty of sun

5 gal pots are to small in my opinion , 10 gal would be my minimum but it would have to be a fast finishing plant

ive used 20 gal totes for outdoor and they work great , plants can get 8’ and taller with out root bound problems
Idk for just 2.5 months before flowering 5gal I can get away with I've done bigger 40 gallon totes and they were beefer then the 5 gal plants but the ones in 5 gal still got 7-8 foot the 40 gal tub one was pushing 13 tho but idk gotta ponder on it got until end of month before those get to the point I put them out.... and yea those spots get sun from 9-10 am until 6 or so so they get enough I had to scrap one spot I had previous holes in because I would have had to clear to much of the new trees so just scrapped it said ill find another rather than cut down 30-40 4-8 in trees

where else can one haul their ganja around in the back of a truck?…maybe Oklahoma

transferring plants a mile over at the homestead for their final resting place

i was gonna plant them this weekend but now I am thinking 1-2 more weeks?…I want more roots and some more green before going in the ground

or should I go ahead and plant them?

oh I need to know
please tell me baby girl cause I need to know

6E752647-33AF-4F3E-8FA3-13E36A8A14B7.jpeg

I'd say there ready to be in nature and believe there roots will explode and explore in every direction once they come out of the containers they can wiggle there toes (roots) I just threw 9 in the ground today and got 9 of the Chem 91 and ECS diesel kush mixes they will go in the ground next week appreciate the help on those Big I'm just inching to see how they turn out ✌

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back