bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If i lived in Colorado i would just go smoke Putes weed. 😁
You'd have to pass the same initiation as Hydra. Pute would cut your fingernails off to the quick, make you drop yer pants, toss a hundred seeds on the floor, and have his way with ya 'til ya got 'em all picked up.
I'll grow my own, thank you!

You'd have to pass the same initiation as Hydra. Pute would cut your fingernails off to the quick, make you drop yer pants, toss a hundred seeds on the floor, and have his way with ya 'til ya got 'em all picked up.
still Jealous he asked me and not you are we?

In all truthforness my last batch was a seed I produced by accident a few yrs back
came for a batch of old Mendo Weed (mixed seeds all top shelf) That my sister received from a good friend to send me. He tossed a bunch in a bag and said here he will love these.
The stuff smells just like I remember from High School.
I named it High School
I love it , nice High better than any fine cigar for sure
Best part is after the high wears down it puts me in Lala land for hrs.

Pagosa Is a beautiful town. Been there many time. Lots or retiree's there. Yup short growing season....need a green house.
Yup older brothers retired Robbys his name he got lucky Military retired him after 6 years of duty after he got blown up in a hummer in Afghanistan years ago messed up his back he was the only solder left conscious after the ied went off he lay down covering fire while waiting for backup he was the first marine group threw Baghdad too and yea that fuked him up shooting women and kids would fck about anyone up so he moved to Colorado after beginning a drug addiction here and not being able to stop moved started growing no more dope but all that because of medical reasons but he snow boards and hunts and stuff so idk why exactly he got that medical retirement I think something in he's mind turned off and broke him... me and my other brother had to pull him off my younger brother because he tried to gouge his eyes out said nope yanked him off and said fck with someone your own size lil man was like 15 at the time and he was 36 or so I couldn't believe it and that was the last time all us brothers hung out together been almost 2 decade that's just sad and stopped me from going into the marines or navy said nah not brainwashing this guy not fighting for a country that won't help its own citizens and brainwashs the soldiers protecting it to kill kill kill smh but I'm checking out night I'll catch everyone on the flip side got see the doctor feel good tomorrow lol

Hydra, I had a White Widow sexually assault a couple Chemdogs. Wound up with probably a half pound of seeds. Weed still hammered ya, but man, that was a lot of seeds to clean.
1652786795674.png

LOL Reminds me of a funny chair joke, but that is to cruel to tell here
Morning My Love , Hope you feel much better today
And please stay away from Hopper he is so darn BIG
Now that will hurt ya for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back