bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do but 1 thing I know is the illegal Growers done no fun and people suck..... I went Bowl smokeshop searching in the big city that's like an hour away from me yesterday went to four different head shops looking at stuff and talking to people in there and every shop offered posers you know do you want to try bubble or bud.... I was ment for a different world because this one's all wrong.... maybe I need another dmt trip to put me where people are mellower and chiller because them people in big city's had me deep in thought last night about people civilization cities us being so packed together and not having space that's the problem

Kinda mad you didn't message me back... But man here have a laugh 🐢 always wins

Hey we are all stoners & stoners help stoners get another perspective on what I'm thinking about hhhmmm there maybe I should go there and not here hhhmmmm lol

Kinda mad you didn't message me back... But man here have a laugh 🐢 always wins

Hey we are all stoners & stoners help stoners get another perspective on what I'm thinking about hhhmmm there maybe I should go there and not here hhhmmmm lol

hey there Amigo , I am one busy mother trucker , trimming right now , but I took a break to answer you so shut the front door

Oh I Have plants my oldest brother has been all natural and he's got my back I don't need millions of dollars or giant shop buildings..... All i need is for people that actually care about everyone not greedy self centered po i mean them community well last sentence they always say it's not the rich or the owner's fault and I believe it is before you you got the money you own it you can make it better you can change it it's always the person that created it and owns it and his head is always his fault it's like Bill Gates to give out free computer to everybody that sucked into some weird f***** up s*** out of that man this is so so ready to go into a different different room different Universe man I swear when I seen that red pink glowing s*** right after the first plan of harvest it and then next day like I don't know 5 oz what makes the end of my shed and I knew it and it was on and it'll be bad here I don't care about the bad here I got back with my brother I needed that family should stay together and help each other he had a kid though he's grown I haven't seen him in 10 years it's going to be cool family should never be away families all we got and when I say when I say family true friends or family he is very few people in this world that are my friends over 12 family handful of people some of them are on this site but they got their spot just because they're just like me no chill Stoners that's what the world the world was all of would be no problem we have it all handled everything be okay and me the hospital please and good night guys I'm going to sleep I probably won't be back on here until my checking on the weekend but I definitely check in when I get to the old Paradise mountains of Colorado over there he's already getting cold here in Carolina damn I don't like the cold time to suck it up buttercup well goodnight everyone i need to cut off this giant supermodel processing computer and let nothingness calm me to sleep every thing is find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back