bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
April Fools you mother truckers

37333ABF-D25A-4400-AAF1-A2DDE5C93D5F.jpeg

weekend update

so yeah , more than a few ganja gardeners have trouble dealing with long legged cannabis babies

they try to use toothpicks and stuff to keep them from falling over

worse yet is getting some fungi and bad pathogens and ending up with damping off

33E6830D-4D10-47B1-88B1-DB54443EAEC0.jpeg

to minimize the odds of losing long legged baby cannabis plants , plant the seeds in a half cup of soil instead of a full cup

when the first set of leaves reach the top of the beer cups , add more soil

97B11543-C0DE-4246-A977-710F69650AAB.jpeg

problem solved

2FF64422-F227-4DB5-AA13-130B706296ED.jpeg

1957AC88-D698-4580-9B20-5C721C7DE9B1.jpeg

stay tuned

weekend update

so yeah , more than a few ganja gardeners have trouble dealing with long legged cannabis babies

they try to use toothpicks and stuff to keep them from falling over

worse yet is getting some fungi and bad pathogens and ending up with damping off

View attachment 292352

to minimize the odds of losing long legged baby cannabis plants , plant the seeds in a half cup of soil instead of a full cup

when the first set of leaves reach the top of the beer cups , add more soil

View attachment 292355

problem solved

View attachment 292356

View attachment 292357

stay tuned
Bummer on the damping off.
Useful tip with the cup there Big. I do similarly when this happens to me.

Wow nice stuff they look great I'm having problems with mine have you ever saw a seedling have trouble pushing the shell off to reveal there first leaves I have had 1 push it off and the others look like there having problems and idk if I got a bad Bach of seeds I mean they were under sized or atleast to me they were but it looks as if 1 of them has died from something idk if it couldn't push its shell off or what this morning they looked fine except they still hadn't pushed it off and spread there first leafs idk I've had nothing but problems with these seeds sense I germinated and planted them :( 1st they couldn't push up and out by them selfs not like they were to deep or anything just 1/4 inch or so deep. 2 they took longer to push up after I uncovered them a little. Now 3 they arnt shedding the shells off like they should have already done I don't understand it it can't be that it was 65 or in my downstairs because the other plant I have had no problems germinating and popping up down stairs just doesn't make sense to me after tomorrow I plan on letting the seed bank know whats going on I've used the exact soil twice before idk maybe I just got a bad batch they said to let them know the # that sprout up so I'll just explain to them what's going on thank God this is still early in the year

hey man , it was an April Fools prank……..try to keep up ok

🤡🤡🤡🤡

Oh... gonna be mean to Carty eh? Ohm Ohm... 1 plant shall stem over. ohm ohm..... muwahahahaha.

yeah, I caught it after I posted it was a fools joke. but I still thought the Hee ter was funny stuff, not used much here.

later tator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back