bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
where else can one haul their ganja around in the back of a truck?…maybe Oklahoma

transferring plants a mile over at the homestead for their final resting place

i was gonna plant them this weekend but now I am thinking 1-2 more weeks?…I want more roots and some more green before going in the ground

or should I go ahead and plant them?

oh I need to know
please tell me baby girl cause I need to know

View attachment 296756

And bet you went nice and slow no crazy stuff with that precious cargo in the truck bed lol

while worrying about aphids , spider mites , and cutworms , I forgot about the chickens

i got them fenced out now and I believe this Muy Azul will perk right back up

5BBDD0F6-7840-4534-81F5-00713D363AAE.jpeg

FBF6E7E0-E805-49DE-897E-0C0FDADC061F.jpeg

80409C8F-F599-4853-A49D-BF725E379D2C.jpeg

At one time I was sad to find a dead chicken in the coup. Today thank the maker another one gone. Now if only ten + more will kick it. Leaving 6 to 8 to make eggs. Not a hoard of 27 thrashing the garden. That reminds me, I need to go bury one.

Do you think the chickens were going after bugs on the plants or just messing with you?

these birds are 8 yrs old and they love cannabis , all 8 years

they also get all the fan leaves and leftover plant trash , they love the seeded plants!

so yeah , we get cannabinoids in our eggs…9 hens and 2 roosters

i let them free range on the 1/3 of an acre but the main garden is fenced off until the plants get bigger

when the veggies are established and the plants are 3-4 feet tall , we open up the garden and let them have at it

tey actually help the cannabis because they only eat the lower leaves and popcorn buds which helps me come harvest and trim time

the big bonus is the 1/4 pound of fertilizer that each bird produces every day 365 days a year for the last 8 years and that helps the soil around here big time

the extra extra bonus is they kill bugs , especially the grasshoppers , just ask Staind about Colorado high plains grasshoppers , they get as big as the sparrows around here!

so yeah , I highly recommend getting chickens if it’s possible

and by the way , they all have names and are pets and friends who make contributions to the sustainability of our little homestead so we don’t mind if they retire here and live happy lives

7A5EEDAD-FFE6-4B6F-BDA7-30AFC4AD7012.jpeg

8C4AF151-F5EF-4A45-8AEB-D884F67CF8F8.jpeg

C952839C-F39F-40F2-85E8-25924B10E04E.jpeg

1908C7B7-EDB5-4735-9CB3-432694EA2C72.jpeg

At one time I was sad to find a dead chicken in the coup. Today thank the maker another one gone. Now if only ten + more will kick it. Leaving 6 to 8 to make eggs. Not a hoard of 27 thrashing the garden. That reminds me, I need to go bury one.

I only planned on buying 6-8 but they were on sale and I ended up with 27

im down to 11 so yeah , I have buried my fair share of birds the last 8 years

I have noticed since we have had as many as 8 wild turkeys in the yard this year, we have very few ticks. Usually by this time of year I’d have been pulling at least a tick a day off of myself so I think I can thank them for that. I do worry about fecal coliform. They **** pretty good.

these birds are 8 yrs old and they love cannabis , all 8 years

they also get all the fan leaves and leftover plant trash , they love the seeded plants!

so yeah , we get cannabinoids in our eggs…9 hens and 2 roosters

i let them free range on the 1/3 of an acre but the main garden is fenced off until the plants get bigger

when the veggies are established and the plants are 3-4 feet tall , we open up the garden and let them have at it

tey actually help the cannabis because they only eat the lower leaves and popcorn buds which helps me come harvest and trim time

the big bonus is the 1/4 pound of fertilizer that each bird produces every day 365 days a year for the last 8 years and that helps the soil around here big time

the extra extra bonus is they kill bugs , especially the grasshoppers , just ask Staind about Colorado high plains grasshoppers , they get as big as the sparrows around here!

so yeah , I highly recommend getting chickens if it’s possible

and by the way , they all have names and are pets and friends who make contributions to the sustainability of our little homestead so we don’t mind if they retire here and live happy lives

View attachment 296954

View attachment 296953

View attachment 296952

View attachment 296951
I alway wanted chickens. The hubby always quickly changed the subject when I would bring it up. 😂 We get free eggs all the time from our chicken neighbors so that’s good they all look like they love it there

Most manure are hot until they have aged or composted.
Yea but I know I've heard that chicken is the hottest and easiest to burn plants with I've never been a fan of the cow chicken etc manure worm and bat guano good stuff had a older country guy who's wife had cancer he had 2 horses and swore by horse manure so idk everyone's got there own thing that's there little trick

That guy that swore by horse manure said he used it after a couple months but he would dig deep holes and put some in the bottom covered by the dirt were the roots won't reach it for a month or 2 after he planted them idk his stuff was ok sticky but was light and never dense as stuff I grew he didn't use ferts in his water just natural tried to get him to use some molasses last 2 3 weeks but everyone wants to do it. There way ohwell time to get moving peace ✌

I always thought that the chicken shlt manure was to hot for marijuana unless it's aged over a year longer the better... never had problems using chicken ferts?
We grew the biggest tomatoes ever with “seasoned” chicken manure. We had two areas for storing it when we clean the coop so not to burn the plant with the new stuff come planting time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back