bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Staind , give me a couple months and then ask me again

your plants look awesome as usual , I love how you incorporate them into different areas on your homestead

B52FBEB2-2F64-4905-B550-89F3E994B0C5.jpeg

97A68520-DE82-49FA-9603-6341017769F7.jpeg

Say Big, which ones are the G&M Ultimate OG? Mine came out great! (indoor). Extremely dank, so strong it gives a weed hangover. Smells like napalm in the morning, victory over mediocre weed!

Bubba

big, your chickens eat the leaves, didn't know that...

yes Sir , they keep the bottoms trimmed up pretty good and the best part is the chickens have really done an excellent job on grasshopper control….grasshoppers are a big curse around here , they can destroy a crop in one day

not much happening around here , watching paint dry

no sign of bad bugs or disease , will be spraying another round of Spinosad soon followed by some Pyganic and Azamax just in case

stay tuned

0907484A-30C5-44C3-BAB8-13BC9FB61FDE.jpeg

5C614B69-1CA6-4700-A8BB-E6F949A9E9D3.jpeg

Say Big, which ones are the G&M Ultimate OG? Mine came out great! (indoor). Extremely dank, so strong it gives a weed hangover. Smells like napalm in the morning, victory over mediocre weed!

Bubba

they are out there somewhere Bubba , not as vigorous as some of the other flavors but chugging right along

it sounds like a stinker though

victory indeed!

got any photos of your plant before harvest?

they are out there somewhere Bubba , not as vigorous as some of the other flavors but chugging right along

it sounds like a stinker though

victory indeed!

got any photos of your plant before harvest?
Yes I put some up some place, is a beautiful plant, remained green till the end. Reeks of fuel and burned rubber, and if over indulged, causes a fuzzy weed hangover. Brutal strong! Super hard buds heads.

Bubba

Attention!
Attention!
Attention!

Will the real Slim Shady please step up , please step up.

Another free seed contest to pass the time while we watch paint dry.

Guess a number from 1 to 5000 and the closest number will win 5 c99 seeds , 5 chem 91 seeds , and 5 ecsd x Ogers Kush seeds

contest ends this Wednesday at midnight

my apologies to those who live outside of America , to big of a hassle for me at our rinky dink post office

good luck!

955(5x99+5x91+5). If I win, give the next closest guess the prize. I have too many seeds as it is…

Looks like the Marigold/Freak Show strandivar(did I say that right, big?) to me…
They have thick shiny leaves with a different clump like configuration than freakshow. I think there is a mixed freakshow/abc strain, but I haven't found any seeds for sale. No ABC seeds delivered to the US either, at least not the last time I looked.

They have thick shiny leaves with a different clump like configuration than freakshow. I think there is a mixed freakshow/abc strain, but I haven't found any seeds for sale. No ABC seeds delivered to the US either, at least not the last time I looked.
yup. i am thinking the pics are a mix of ABC and Super Freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back