bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yup. i am thinking the pics are a mix of ABC and Super Freak.
I had to go look again and found them at whitewidow (dot) rocks. They have several other interesting "mutant strains" as well. Going to risk some BTC on a few of the more interesting ones. Here is their (experimental) Stealth Fighter.

sf02.jpg

I had to go look again and found them at whitewidow (dot) rocks. They have several other interesting "mutant strains" as well. Going to risk some BTC on a few of the more interesting ones. Here is their (experimental) Stealth Fighter.

View attachment 301376
looks like what my outdoor revegging plants will look like by the end of summer 😁

I got into Bitcoin when it was under $500 and picked up some etherium last year for $750

Sort of the same for me. I have a cache of coins I used to use to order prescription meds not covered by insurance. My average cost was in the $350 range. I spend them mostly on international orders that don't charge US taxes. So far, there's no law requiring mark to market capital gains reporting on crypto. If they aren't asking, I'm not talking...

After the mishmash of seeds I've had I would love me some bigsur vintage.

5151 is my number.

vintage indeed!

world class old school genetics

the original Ogers Kush via OregonKid

ECSD direct from Rez

the breeder was Brother Wesos

some of the younger crowd will not recognize these names

the c99 is Bros Grimm via Brother JoeyWeed

the 91 is direct from the Swamp Boys and Big Ricky

but NOT FOR SALE

freely I have received , freely I give away!

vintage indeed!

world class old school genetics

the original Ogers Kush via OregonKid

ECSD direct from Rez

the breeder was Brother Wesos

some of the younger crowd will not recognize these names

the c99 is Bros Grimm via Brother JoeyWeed

the 91 is direct from the Swamp Boys and Big Ricky

but NOT FOR SALE

freely I have received , freely I give away!

You Have a very BIG Heart
And subbie thinks the world of you LOL.......
tenor.gif

I haven't hear from big ricky and krome in years...those boys hooked me up years ago...I still have some of their original first issue beans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back