bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right? Those slender leaves are beautiful wow

big sandy holy weed

E6C99140-ADFD-42A3-9557-2DE40EFF609A.jpeg

Next year might need a donation of a hand full of those I love growing sativa's and have the weather to let them go 12+ weeks love watching them flower... Got a question some of those chem 91 or ECSD mixes are on the sativa side how long do you usually let them go or have you not ran these mixs yet I'll just have to get the old loop out and watch the colors change to amber

nope

here is a simple tutorial , the basics

Very nicely organized and chock full of information. This should be a pinned post on the Beginners Growing Forum. It would be good to point to when people have problems with not just their cannabis, but any plant as a good place to start.

Sort of the same for me. I have a cache of coins I used to use to order prescription meds not covered by insurance. My average cost was in the $350 range. I spend them mostly on international orders that don't charge US taxes. So far, there's no law requiring mark to market capital gains reporting on crypto. If they aren't asking, I'm not talking...
Every sale of crypto is a taxable event.

Bubba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back