bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly

and one also has to consider the strain they are growing

curious , what do you use for PM?

we had some PM issues a long time ago and found that Oxidate works really really good against PM

KCl worked pretty well for me last year, and it's cheap. I have only had spots of WPM this year but sprayed with Agrowlyte and it knocked it right out. More expensive for sure but might be worth a look...

good morning

near 100 all week , plants love it , as long as they have enough water

B0425E2F-EA6B-4A64-A3BA-768C63CE8DCA.jpeg

good morning

near 100 all week , plants love it , as long as they have enough water

View attachment 302056
And them outside plants get thirsty too wow. I’ve gotta admit, I water my Josie plant three times a week with my garden hose. That doesn't include my regular feeding schedule. It drinks like crazy and doesn’t seem to mind city water straight up… Happy Independence Day big 😊 you have a nice morning view…

And them outside plants get thirsty too wow. I’ve gotta admit, I water my Josie plant three times a week with my garden hose. That doesn't include my regular feeding schedule. It drinks like crazy and doesn’t seem to mind city water straight up… Happy Independence Day big 😊 you have a nice morning view…

thanks for the kind words!

thirsty indeed!

they get about 5 gallons of tap water about every other day out here…the soil,is so sandy

have a groovy day your bad self!

C3AB13D4-95E7-4612-B3B7-B1D9A7423839.jpeg

02138B89-0C18-4F31-A2A7-8FF8E29CFB32.jpeg

A sunrise like that is a great motivator to get up and at ‘em in the morning. Is the netting for use as a deer deterrent?

indeed!

gotta get chores done before the heat gets here

then it’s time for a siesta fiesta

get back up and do more chores from 6pm until dark thirty

the netting will hold the colas in place so they won’t flop all over

otherwise I would need 10’ bamboo stakes

indeed!

gotta get chores done before the heat gets here

then it’s time for a siesta fiesta

get back up and do more chores from 6pm until dark thirty

the netting will hold the colas in place so they won’t flop all over

otherwise I would need 10’ bamboo stakes
Room to water in between them… do yo water with the garden hose or a bucket. I was thinking that’s a lot of buckets would be back breaking…

Room to water in between them… do yo water with the garden hose or a bucket. I was thinking that’s a lot of buckets would be back breaking…

both

i use the buckets when I am brewing tea or adding more cal mag. 😁

they get fed about once every 10 days and watered with hose every other day , maybe more if it’s hot and windy , like 99 degrees and 30-40 mph winds

the weather is brutal out here

we are D3 = Extreme drought

9EB69E45-2B8D-4723-B18D-8E5EA7F7405B.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back