bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so yeah , we worked in some rock hunting today during the siesta fiesta , it’s a hot mother trucker out there

it’s so hot my chickens are laying hard boiled eggs

todays finds

5FE28B50-415B-401E-9793-725B26B6FBD5.jpeg

B4CFD41D-2DD0-4AA8-864D-D6EB5DF5FA29.jpeg

F709C596-50C1-400F-81F5-38111059FE36.jpeg

EED13AED-42FD-4708-A7B1-0B41200BBDEC.jpeg

My wife thinks I have a screw loose when I pick up rocks and bring them back to the yard. She is however a fan of the rock borders I have around most of my gardens. It’s a fine line…

edited because I can’t pay attention to what I am doing anymore…

Last edited:
hey big, post up a pic of your fire OG X BB, I'm curious as to what yours looks like...

yes Sir!

as soon as I get off my arse and finish this coffee , I will head over to the garden and take a few photos

since XO used a male Triangle Kush in a lot of his crosses , many of them look the same lol

you mean MOST appear to be the same...matt musta had a lot of TK pollen...;)

I hear ya

i can’t wait to grow out all hose Runtz testers……someone probably already grew them out by now

that Xo is one generous mother trucker

nope

we planted it early spring instead of the fall

the cloves are not very big but they are hot and tasty
Mine are ‘volunteers’ as you say. They come back every year next to a poorly cared for flower garden. Never tried the bulb(probably why they come back every year) but the greens are spicy.

Mine are ‘volunteers’ as you say. They come back every year next to a poorly cared for flower garden. Never tried the bulb(probably why they come back every year) but the greens are spicy.

garlic is fun to grow , one can make and name their garlic after I think 3 years

we did some cross breeding , made,seeds , planted seeds , harvested , and then replanted and voila!…..bigs garlic

67 this morning , up in the 90’s all week with a 100 degree day thrown in there for some weather prestidigitations

water day today , even though we have a 40% chance of rain , to me that means there is a 60% chance that it will NOT rain

so we water

we planted about 200 corn seeds and only 3 came up so that was a bust…bad seeds I guess

same with beets…zero came up

turnips did great and so did the Swiss chard…….tomatoes and potato’s are rocking the house , a few squash plants , a few carrots came up but not many , we may include them in a fall garden

some hard working Dutch girls , maybe a mom and two daughters?

look at the mitts on the gal who is sitting down!

60841F4F-F6A5-4DD2-890B-CD748E94B4F4.jpeg

garlic is fun to grow , one can make and name their garlic after I think 3 years

we did some cross breeding , made,seeds , planted seeds , harvested , and then replanted and voila!…..bigs garlic

67 this morning , up in the 90’s all week with a 100 degree day thrown in there for some weather prestidigitations

water day today , even though we have a 40% chance of rain , to me that means there is a 60% chance that it will NOT rain

so we water

we planted about 200 corn seeds and only 3 came up so that was a bust…bad seeds I guess

turnips did great and so did the Swiss chard…….tomatoes and potato’s are rocking the house , a few squash plants , a few carrots came up but not many , we may include them in a fall garden

View attachment 302232
‘Say cheese’ in Dutch must mean something different…

so we water

View attachment 302232
That one in the middle looks like she could take a punch and hand it back with interest.

That one in the middle looks like she could take a punch and hand it back with interest.
She!? Shit I thought it was a man, just very comfortable with his ways in the days. Look at all that hair on them knuckles. Those are working hands like I've never seen. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back