bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Big believe this one's pushing close to 8ft let's see your rows of heaven 😃😀😃
PXL_20220707_135624559.jpg

Come on admit that is not this year But very Nice
Oh I know it's not this year in a month I'll post a pic that one will be 10 foot all day.... And man come on you got to think I'm a country boy in a illegal state I got to grow mine in the middle of the woods they don't exactly get 100% perfect sunlight like they should and you know I got to worry about people busting me cops and deers and animals I don't have a field quartered off by barbed wire and that I can watch on cameras probably come on man give me a little just a little respect come on now Love you man when I get to do it and have your set up we will see who's better I'll admit now you got the backwoods guerilla grower beat lmao ✌️and ❤️

Oh I know it's not this year in a month I'll post a pic that one will be 10 foot all day.... And man come on you got to think I'm a country boy in a illegal state I got to grow mine in the middle of the woods they don't exactly get 100% perfect sunlight like they should and you know I got to worry about people busting me cops and deers and animals I don't have a field quartered off by barbed wire and that I can watch on cameras probably come on man give me a little just a little respect come on now Love you man when I get to do it and have your set up we will see who's better I'll admit now you got the backwoods guerilla grower beat lmao ✌and ❤
My guerrila grow plants are about a foot tall so you got me beat by(using a pencil and napkin to calculate) about 7 feet…

I'm about 6 foot so it's over 7 dont make me go get a tape measurer lmao did that on the 13 foot 4in plant last big grow was like dam was trying to hit 14

I'm about 6 foot so it's over 7 dont make me go get a tape measurer lmao did that on the 13 foot 4in plant last big grow was like dam was trying to hit 14
I would get a tape measure too if I had plants that tall. My plants got put into the ground late and I didn’t prepare the soil where they are so they will probably not be monsters. I can’t have them get very tall anyway. There is a softball field about 100 yards away. Wouldn’t want some ripper to see them. I pretty much planted them anywhere but my yard. These were just grown to prove viability of my seeds to my brother. If I get done bud from them I will be happy. If not, I won’t be that pissed. I would like to see what they turn into but I have some clones of these(or maybe they are the mothers now that I think of it)growing at a friends house so I will probably get some bud anyway. I think he is doing a pollination grow though so they will likely be seeded. Not like I haven’t smoked seeded bud before though.

Brutal honesty going on right here I learned tons and tons as a young kid when I first joined this site in what 06 and now I'm just trying to learn as much as I can from you pros and you old timers to know all the tricks so I can continue it and be the next generation and do y'all proud that's all I want to do I'm not a person that's worried about money or having a huge company and generational wealth I plan on being the only one of me I decided years ago this world's to cruel and rough to bring someone into this world that will have my vision my feelings and outlook on the world so I hope I can one day pass knowledge on like mutt sub cool tga stoney 4u2 etc passed on to me to continue what we love growing ✌️ peace and much love ❤️

Last edited:
I hate to admit this on the internet but size isn’t everything …😎
And size isn't everything in other ways to the motion and angle and other tricks help make size not matter on that subject and don't even get me started on toys wrong site for that lmao 😉

I was gorilla growing in Oklahoma in the 90’s , about 30 yrs ago

how old were you in 1995?
I was 17 and knew everything. No grown ass old person was telling me different either. Then I moved outta my parents house. You don't even need to hear the ending to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back