bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This carnivorous plant that eats flies is called Venus Flytrap. The botanists that named it saw the flytrap and realized it looked like a vagina, which is why they added Venus (The Greek goddess of love and sex) to its name.

The plant is oval-shaped, has hair-like cilia, a pink interior, and secretes mucilage, which is essentially plant lube. Add in the fact that it has mashed-up bugs inside, and huge spiky ******* teeth, and we have to wonder if it didn't have some woman issues in his life. It's so angry!
1658067007047.gif

You feeding any bloom nutes yet

no Sir , nothing but worm and chicken castings and my favorite nute every other week , _________________<—————enter favorite nutes

to be honest , other than the castings , we really try to not add anything and concentrate on building the soil throughout the year by growing cover crops and adding compost or humus , lime , and chicken manure , we clean the coop twice a year and spread it out over the garden and till it in

i would like to send in some soil for analysis , see what I have or what I am missing

but hey , I’m just a hobby ganja gardener who is just trying to keep it simple and learn as much as I can

This carnivorous plant that eats flies is called Venus Flytrap. The botanists that named it saw the flytrap and realized it looked like a vagina, which is why they added Venus (The Greek goddess of love and sex) to its name.

The plant is oval-shaped, has hair-like cilia, a pink interior, and secretes mucilage, which is essentially plant lube. Add in the fact that it has mashed-up bugs inside, and huge spiky ******* teeth, and we have to wonder if it didn't have some woman issues in his life. It's so angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back