bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe, he was a young fella. Thanks for sharing the picture and educating me on the Fear and Loathing thing. I’m the worst at movie trivia.

he was to young for sure

you are welcome and count me in the same crowd as you on movie trivia…..long story short , i was in a cult for over 20 years and part of the psyops was no movies , no tv , no radios , and things that if i told you , it would be difficult for you to believe it

so yeah , i have been playing catch up on worldly things for about the last 20 years when i broke free of the cult

a younger Matt , he was a true Mycologist , lived in South America a few years and lived with indigenous tribal peoples experiencing their culture to the max

CA588A1A-0A4A-40B5-8180-7CC0EB80B3DA.jpeg

Oh he liked the fungi. I love the fungi too. I don’t know much about them tho but they have always peeked my interest sometimes enough to stop and take a picture. He sounds like he had an interesting life.
there must have been good things about the cult that kept you there for 20 years right?

Damn really man you were in a cult no??? 20 years? you just joking come on you going to tell me a you were controlled and part of a cult??? You know me I'm controlling me ain't no one telling me what to do or not to do. AND my very freedom of choice and free will it's worth more than anything to me I will die before someone takes my my ability to choose and do what I want and go where. I won dovprison time nope it's over any extended period of time I'd rather die and I'm going to die I can't be in a box locked up like a dog stoner in me will snap

it is a long and complicated story , international , that ended up in court and after we won , i walked away from it all

i wont bore anyone with the details but i am having a fun time catching up with my music …i still do not like movies and i have not had a tv for 14 years now

through the years , there have been lots of weird cults out there

D5E3461E-ED30-4B4F-8C64-DD6959576F63.jpeg

big, did you ever get a chance to hang with matt, a special person no doubt...

not like you did Boo , i never met Matt in person

we have exchanged emails and chats for over 13 years and swapped many a seed

Matts heart was broken when his wife kidnapped their son and fled back to Ecuador where she had political connections and basically ghosted Matt to the point that he never saw his son again , as far as i know……a tragedy

AF9A86EE-0A02-444D-B8DC-F044D34C8AD8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back