Billy starts a new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dig it. I’ve been involved in more upgrades than I care to recall.. . .
Xen Foro is good stuff. I’ve run a few with it. The staff will get it set as they want and we’ll be on our way as always.

Now for something a little different. My eldest was over to help and we put together some wicked tomato cages. Made from live stock panels. Heavy duty.
5A55FA40-0676-4137-8F94-27E62450CB9F.jpeg
B080EA5C-95CF-4200-A2B5-20A91F7C45BB.jpeg
0C3F0D2B-03D8-4208-833E-AB036CC93E65.jpeg

billy, what's up with the bags, they look pretty nifty and beat the heck out of using jars to store weed...
Grove bags. These things are fantastic. No more jars, no more burping. It’s the ONLY way I put up my harvest. Some kind of magic (not really) semi permeable membrane plastic sandwich that keeps in the good, maintains 62% RH, etc. Amazing actually. They take the hassle and guesswork out of curing and well worth every cent.
Those are quarter pound size. I heat sealed the big bag, that will go away for 6-8 weeks for curing. The little one I’m smoking that now!
l

Yes, get them right from GroveBags.
They really are worth the $$ they keep the aroma way better than I ever could with jars and burping, etc.

just bought 20 quarter pound sacks, thanks for the heads up billy...ya taught an old goat a new trick...;)

Latest posts

Back