Bin Laden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3000 dead is far from feeble and I am glad we got the one who materminded this!!

It may not change things right away, it may never change things to our liking, but the world does know the USA is still a power to be reckoned with! This gives our men and women a huge boost in morale, gives the USA a big boost in morale! Check out the partying in the streets, at ball games and even at the White House....

i thout this was gona say monica louinskye was geting a job at the whit house:doh:

jesuse said:
i thout this was gona say monica louinskye was geting a job at the whit house:doh:

Gosh, they grow up fast . Don't they?
It seems like just yesterday she was crawling around the WH on her hands and knees, putting 'everything' in her mouth. :rolleyes:

I'm going to request everyone be carefull where this thread goes.
It is a bit political for our forum, something we ordinarily would absolutely avoid. But in this case, I kinda' feel like there should be little controversy to this murdering scums demise.
REGARDLESS of your political views or affiliations.

Dr.KNOWITALL said:
Pff. Yay...? The president is speaking right now, obviously its more complicated than what it seems. A historic day, but you have to remember that the war initially was based/started on him. Now that he is dead...we should really start packing our bags up. Really...

His death will be a martyr to some like the Gaza strip. As Ozzy stated even after Hitler took his own life, the war continued for a while. I have friends in Iraq and they said they still can't quite pull out yet. Another is in Afghanistan...I haven't talked to him in over a year :(
About the only one we can and should pull out of is Libya. We are going to be stuck in that stupid afghan/iraq desert for a while.

jesuse said:
ths was posted in difrent thread but yes hick big chap i do agree they grow up fast realy fast its not when its more how and if///nothing up with a bit of andy panday sir!!

With his past posh lifestyle, I doubted very much he was giving that all up to live in a cave somewhere. He must have given a lot of money to the local government to stay under the radar.

Sweeeeet!! So.... Do the guys that pulled the trigger get the $50 mil?? Nope..
And we'll never know their names.
Unsung heroes, I know you guys are on this forum and I'd like to raise this blunt to you!!!

DC is wild today after cruising the city since 5 this morning.
Half the city is drunk, other half is passed out.
I got a boy out there somewhere that ran to the capital from a local college and been partying and sending me pics. Got some fantastic shots. Great scenes of American unity. Feel of the entire city is amazing.
(Birth rates of DC will be spiking heavy in 9 months :laugh: )

Glad all those that lost a loved one on 9-11 were able to get this type of justice and closure. You never left any of our hearts.

I'm not even going to bother thinking about the ifs and buts of what could happen now, or whether this is even true or not. I simple can't be bothered.

I just think it's fantastic news and I hope that it can provide some small comfort to those who have suffered and been affected by the events since 9/11.

It's great to see the images of celebration in the USA.

May his soul find no peace!

A justice has been done.

i think i'll just say congrats to any americans who are joyed by this and celebrating. i can totally understand that sentiment.

i'll expand on my real thoughts later, when the party's over ;)

kaotik said:
i'll expand on my real thoughts later, when the party's over ;)

Today is a day of joy for all those lost and their families before getting back to work.
Save the rest and listen to Hick.

Hick: "I'm going to request everyone be carefull where this thread goes."

The report of one person who said they saw the photo of "Bin Dyin", said that there was one hole, dead center between his eyes.

If true, then it was great shooting!

If not true, then it's a great story anyway.

If there is an afterlife, may he be wallowing in a pit full of mixed pig guts and pig feces for eternity.

I've had too many loved ones sent over there. I am happy that they've ended this. Lets hope for a quick withdrawal. That would help to ease the deficit a modecum.

Peace,

7greeneyes :)

I just heard Elton John has written a song to commemorate his death called 'sandals in the bin'. :)

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Today is a day of joy for all those lost and their families before getting back to work.
Save the rest and listen to Hick.

Hick: "I'm going to request everyone be carefull where this thread goes."
:huh: that's what i've done.
i'm being respectful, cause as i said, i understand.. but i will be speaking my thoughts about this once the celebration has eased a bit. as i do feel there's much people need to be thinking/talking about right now. *and so much more we've yet to learn about how this went down.

Rockster said:
I just heard Elton John has written a song to commemorate his death called 'sandals in the bin'. :)

:rofl::rofl:

I feel so bad for his wife...

bin-laden-wife.jpg

That he had 10 years to gloat, it put a bit of a damper on my joy,.......
but very happy none the less.

btw/ Thanks Hick for a little latitude on allowing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back