Bin Laden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to figure out how they had his DNA on file to compare it to the current DNA :confused2:
When did they have a chance to get his DNA sample to begin with? He's been on the most wanted list since '98
I'm not one for conspiracy theories....but that one has me a little baffled.

They say he was buried in accordance with Islamic burial rights. is isn't he supposed to be buried in a certain direction towards Mecca?
There is a lot fishy from what I have been reading. Also seems to overpower another bit of news about libya that happened just the day before that should have had the US in an uproar, that would have had bad reviews on a certain someones re-election campaign.

Congrats to all Americans and the free world in general, as a Canadian i am happy and proud of your military as i am sure you are all aswell, this should be viewed as redemption for all lives lost on 9/11.

Dont think you will be rushing out of afghanistan too quickly, we are all there to deal with the Taliban and Al queda, not just hunt that rat.

Enjoy your day.

Congratulations again.

From what I read online, his sister was over here for cancer treatment and died here? Something about mitocondrial dna from her organs taken at the autopsy?

That's what I have read aswell OHC they compared his DNA to a sisters DNA.

I wonder how some of the stories say he was dead a week and they waited til the DNA was back before telling the world but some how still buried him in the 24 hrs after death.

i heard they buried him at sea, hopefully they opened the chopper door at 2000 ft and kicked the body out.

dman1234 said:
i heard they buried him at sea, hopefully they opened the chopper door at 2000 ft and kicked the body out.
in shark infested waters...:rofl:

Shoulda fed him to pigs and turned him into pig feces. Then scatter that in a pen full of pig feces as his final resting place.

StoneyBud said:
Shoulda fed him to pigs and turned him into pig feces. Then scatter that in a pen full of pig feces as his final resting place.
Well burying him at sea did do one thing...made real sure his body would not be facing Mecca the correct way LOL Ocean current has a habit of that :p
So I guess, he will never get his virgins cuz he wasn't buried right :rofl:

Hick said:
in shark infested waters...:rofl:

No way. Not that quick. A crab with an eyeball in each claw running around scaring his kids. Maybe he gets humped by a sting rays prong. Skull banged by a manatee to check a dead mans gag reflexes. Then invite the sharks. :laugh:

Four Years Ago: American intelligence for the first time uncovers the name of Bin Laden’s trusted courier but cannot locate him.

Two Years Ago: American intelligence identifies areas in Pakistan where the courier and his brother have operated but cannot pinpoint exactly where they live.

August 2010: American intelligence locates the brothers’ residence, a compound about 35 miles north of Islamabad in the city of Abbottabad. The compound is so large, secluded and secured that analysts conclude it must shelter a higher-value target than a courier.

September 2010: The Central Intelligence Agency begins to work with President Obama on assessments that lead them to believe that Bin Laden may be located at the compound.

Mid-February 2011: United States government authorities determine that there was a sound intelligence basis to pursue this direction aggressively and develop courses of action.

March 14: Mr. Obama begins a series of National Security Council meetings to develop options for capturing or killing Bin Laden.

March 29: Mr. Obama convenes the council’s second meeting on the operation.

April 12: Mr. Obama convenes the third meeting.

April 19: Mr. Obama convenes the fourth meeting.

April 28: Mr. Obama convenes the fifth meeting.

April 29: Mr. Obama authorizes the operation before flying to Alabama to inspect tornado damage.

May 1:

2 p.m.: Mr. Obama meets with his national security team to review preparations.
3:50 p.m.: Mr. Obama told that Bin Laden had been tentatively identified.
7:01 p.m.: Mr. Obama told that it was a “high probability” that Bin Laden had been killed.
11:35 p.m.: In a televised address, Mr. Obama announces Bin Laden’s death.

dman said:
May 1:
He finishes his 9 holes of golf then @

2 p.m.: Mr. Obama meets with his national security team to review preparations.

forgot to add something in there. :p

Is it because I am a brit I have an uneasy feeling about all of this?
What I cant understand is that in a reasonable world, making someone like Bin Hiding a martyre is the last thing you want to do. Take him prisoner, parade him before the baying crowd get him on trial and incarserate him. To shoot him means just one thing to me, that he knew where too many bodies were buried and he was assassinated rather than be allowed to speak.

There is more to this than just good publicity for Obhama for a week or so and an increase in forces recruitment, I just hope I am just a paranoid old pothead who reads too much into things,,,,,

Peace all (now theres a dream to have) W

Mr Bush wanted to dance on his grave a few years ago......Good luck with that one George.

PS.Anagram of Osama Bin Laden is "Lob da man in sea".

woodydude said:
Is it because I am a brit I have an uneasy feeling about all of this?
What I cant understand is that in a reasonable world, making someone like Bin Hiding a martyre is the last thing you want to do. Take him prisoner, parade him before the baying crowd get him on trial and incarserate him. To shoot him means just one thing to me, that he knew where too many bodies were buried and he was assassinated rather than be allowed to speak.

There is more to this than just good publicity for Obhama for a week or so and an increase in forces recruitment, I just hope I am just a paranoid old pothead who reads too much into things,,,,,

Peace all (now theres a dream to have) W

You can read it any way you want. I still can not forget that day and the 2500+ workers who were murdered and the grief suffered by their tens of thousands of relatives. All this talk about the political aspects just makes me sick to my gut.

I said it before and I don't mind saying it again... IF they had bombed the white house and the parlament and every military base they could reach, I could have seen this as an act of war upon our government and the leadership. These murderers were not victims, they were just murderers.

But these "martyres" killed innocent people just like all of us here, who were guilty of one thing - getting out of bed and going to work. I wish someone could tell me JUST WHAT RELIGIOUS PRINCIPAL WAS OFFENDED BY THAT????????????????????????

MARTYR
–noun 1. a person who willingly suffers death rather than renounce his or her religion. AT WHAT POINT WERE THESE PEOPLE ASKED TO RENOUNCE THEIR RELIGION????

2. a person who is put to death or endures great suffering on behalf of any belief, principle, or cause: a martyr to the cause of social justice.

3. a person who undergoes severe or constant suffering: a martyr to severe headaches.

The only martyrs I see are the families who had to survive this disgusting act of hatred. The murderers turned the dead victims into martyrs when they chose to be murderers.

This is NOT a political event. This is fair justice for a murdering piece of dog feces.

9-11-Twin-Towers-pic-2-300x288.jpg

And its not only 9/11 that were this scumbags victims, he was involved in the bombing of the USS Cole, and numerous other attacks carried out on US foriegn interests.

to have kept him alive would have made him even more of a hero a living martyr, then when he died they would have had to bury him, then there would have been a shrine at his gravesite, a place for all the little rats to go visit him, the way it was handled was perfect, wanna go visit his grave? hope you brought your swim suit.

There's a brand new drink:

It's called an "Osama Bin Laden"

Two shots and a splash of water

I wholeheartedly agree with OHC and Dman. I truly do not believe "that he knew where too many bodies were buried and he was assassinated rather than be allowed to speak." He was shot because he was a terrorist responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent people.

my understanding is they gave him a chance to surrender, he denied....

Roddy said:
my understanding is they gave him a chance to surrender, he denied....

I think the recording of the end of Ohh Sammy Bin Dyin went like this:

BANG BANG........surrender or we'll shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back