Bin Laden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am still waiting for the picture of the dead body---doesn't anyone else find it strange that they found him, killed him, and dropped him in the ocean after confirming it was him thru dna on a nearby navy ship---not saying it wasn't actually him, but sure would be nice to see before conspiracy theories start popping up---are there any pics out there anywhere

orangesunshine said:
i am still waiting for the picture of the dead body---doesn't anyone else find it strange that they found him, killed him, and dropped him in the ocean after confirming it was him thru dna on a nearby navy ship---not saying it wasn't actually him, but sure would be nice to see before conspiracy theories start popping up---are there any pics out there anywhere

Not at all, and I'll agree with Dman.. How does one become a martyr with no grave, no body and no pictures? I say hold the pics. I can wait. I'll take the information at face value as it was intended. I do not trust our government, but this time I will whole heartedly agree with their actions, and in doing so Bin Laden has essentually vanished, like he was never even there. The Al Qaeda knows he is now dead and has no rallying point what-so-ever. There is nothing for them but speculation and empty space. My only regrets about this is that we only get to kill him once, and his "sea burial" should have taken place on the deck of the USS Cole, so help me god it should have.......

nv---i can wait for the pics---i trust govt---and i agree with many that chimed in before me---my heart goes out to those that can close the book on the disasters he has created for peeps like BBB---pics will allow them forward movement in their lives

nvthis said:
How does one become a martyr with no grave, no body and no pictures?

actualy... hes already a martyr for them.. doesnt matter what happens to him.. AND.. they didnt just toss the body into the water like "screw you yeaaaaa" no... he was given his Religious rites on the aircraft carrier in accordance with Islamic practice.. his body was washed and wrapped in white sheets, then buried at sea. The reason it was done so quick is because its supost to be done within 24 hours of death.. kinda messed up hu?

Bleek187 said:
actualy... hes already a martyr for them.. doesnt matter what happens to him.. AND.. they didnt just toss the body into the water like "screw you yeaaaaa" no... he was given his Religious rites on the aircraft carrier in accordance with Islamic practice.. his body was washed and wrapped in white sheets, then buried at sea. The reason it was done so quick is because its supost to be done within 24 hours of death.. kinda messed up hu?
His head was not facing Mecca ;) When Muslims pray they are always facing Mecca. 5 times a day or something.
wikipedia said:
Burial rituals should normally take place as soon as possible and include:[1]
  • Bathing the dead body,[2] except in extraordinary circumstances as in battle of Uhud.[3]
  • Enshrouding dead body in a white cotton or linen cloth.[4]
  • Funeral prayer .(صلاة الجنازة) [5]
  • Burial of the dead body in a grave.
  • Positioning the deceased so that the head is faced towards Mecca (Makkah Al-Mukarramah).

I'm not muslim so if i made an error let me know, but I read a lot LOL
Every religion has it's own burial rights and most are pretty strict.

i donno man... i really could care less if this guy is dead or not.. so what? they kill our people... we kill his people... we kill our people... they kill there people... this whole entire world is just one huge twisted place where everyone is trying to kill everyone else that doesnt agree with what they think.. Islam is the same now as the christian religion was back in the days of the crusades.. christians went around the world spreading there religion and killing anyone who didnt accept it.. now islamic fanatics are doing the same thing.. trying to spread there religion.. now im not saying we shouldnt have killed him.. i beleave what goes around comes around and i LOVE my country.. we def should have killed him. cant let people attack our country and get away with it. but im just saying as long as there is religon in this world the same crap will always be going on.. people will always be killing in the name of there god..

"The Christian god can easily be pictured as virtually the same god as the many ancient gods of past civilizations. The Christian god is a three headed monster; cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes; fools and hypocrites. To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

"This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it." John Adams

"As I understand the Christian religion, it was, and is, a revelation. But how has it happened that millions of fables, tales, legends, have been blended with both Jewish and Christian revelation that have made them the most bloody religion that ever existed?" John Adams 1816

"Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shown on man" Thomas Jefferson

im in NO WAY advocating osama or anything crazy like that so plz dont start bashing me.. just saying its a crazy world.. lots of things to think about.

I agree, religion tears society apart. Religion is the source of the stripping away of our liberties and freedoms. They made alcohol illegal but it didn't take because alcohol was used in the last supper and had a religious connontation attached to it. Too bad nobody thought that the tree of knowledge of good and evil could have been weed. I hate when potheads say that weed is the tree of life. If it were, we wouldn't have access to it, God removed us from that tree. The bible never mentions God removing the other tree. What happened when Adam and Eve "ate of the fruit?" They got paranoid and saw the world in a different perspective, noticing that they were naked. Seems alot to me like they got high and their minds were openned to truths beyond their previous mind set.

Back to Osama, nobody brought up the most cowardly trait he had, or at least I didn't see anyone mention it. He used a woman as a shield, common dude your gonna die regardless, you don't have to cause unneccessary death.

orangesunshine said:

Elvis is hiding him.

I know this.

You can contact me on spookyshizhappensallthetime.com

I'm in that century next friday at nine.

I'm going to include a pic of Elvis holding today's newspaper showing Ohh Sammy Bin Dyin holding today's newspaper.

I just signed up for the paper. I hope it gets here on time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back