birth control for plants??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufindo

weedaholic
Reaction score
Ive read in a book that you can crush up a birth controll pill and add it to a hydro sys. this added estrogen increases bud amount and size. has anyone tried this method?

A solution of one pill to one gallon of water has been reported to cause increased growth speed in tomato plants. It is possible this will help herb plants too. One treatment administered before flowering and one administered a few weeks before harvesting might help the plant mature faster.

One grower told a story of the same type of plants, one administered the estrogen grew to 20 feet, while the other was 7 feet. This may be purely anecdotal, but it may work. i got this from some grow guide on anoth website if u want the link i can find it it had a bunch of other stuff that might come in handy to know

You guys are nuts. Are you willing to try anything with no proof that it works? Do you know if it will be ingested when you smoke it? Do you have any idea if it will cause you harm?

I get a pound of weed from a tiny little 3.5 x 5.5 area. Why would I want to increase that by an ounce and risk my health?

I repeat, are you nuts?

Stoney Bud said:
You guys are nuts. Are you willing to try anything with no proof that it works? Do you know if it will be ingested when you smoke it? Do you have any idea if it will cause you harm?

I get a pound of weed from a tiny little 3.5 x 5.5 area. Why would I want to increase that by an ounce and risk my health?

I repeat, are you nuts?

Also there are all kinds of different birth control pills, you would have no idea what you were ingesting. :eek:

Lets not turn Marijuana into a chemical drug. thats how cocaine started. It was all natural and organic and had many benefits on all sorts of medicine. From eye treatment, to cough medicine. Untill some scientist who was banned from public relations, came back with this **** we see today. Don't cross your pot with chemicals, no bueno man. God made Marijuana, Man made cocaine, lets keep it that way. Marijuana is natures cure for humanity.

Latest posts

Back