Birthday Alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday brother!
271759-1662728140060.png

Hey there ladies and gents!
Thanks much for the bday wishes. I see old friends here and some new ones as well.

Worked all day per usual, now headed out to dinner. My 87 year old dad and 83 year old mom made the trip out so it’s extra special. Down a kid who’s no longer under our roof, and we’re headed to dinner where my youngest is working. So we will eat, while she hosts hahaha. Going to be fun.

No opening to puff so it’ll have to wait. No worries though, life is good all the way around.

Appreciate the humorous dialog, and don’t sweat anyone here for their editorials. Believe me: I need all the friends I can get! So I steer clear and enjoy everyone as best I can.

You guys got something to toke on? We’ll light up and toast towards Colorado! me and Putembk and Bigsur and assorted others could all use a little shout out however you see fit! We’re good, but couldn’t we be better?! Haha.

Enjoy what you got and here’s wishing you all the same - a great year ahead.

Be well. Smile often.
Freeh

Hey there ladies and gents!
Thanks much for the bday wishes. I see old friends here and some new ones as well.

Worked all day per usual, now headed out to dinner. My 87 year old dad and 83 year old mom made the trip out so it’s extra special. Down a kid who’s no longer under our roof, and we’re headed to dinner where my youngest is working. So we will eat, while she hosts hahaha. Going to be fun.

No opening to puff so it’ll have to wait. No worries though, life is good all the way around.

Appreciate the humorous dialog, and don’t sweat anyone here for their editorials. Believe me: I need all the friends I can get! So I steer clear and enjoy everyone as best I can.

You guys got something to toke on? We’ll light up and toast towards Colorado! me and Putembk and Bigsur and assorted others could all use a little shout out however you see fit! We’re good, but couldn’t we be better?! Haha.

Enjoy what you got and here’s wishing you all the same - a great year ahead.

Be well. Smile often.
Freeh
I thought you were a legend ,I heard books were written about you .ballads sung and you were a Eagle Jedi Scout !

Latest posts

Back