Birthday Alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is that Fat Bast_rd... hahaha.

You guys... Pute, you were off by 5yrs, no cardboard cookie.

Everybody who responded to this thread I'd like to send some Carty love.. I've been absent a lot lately and there's no excuse other then, I've been drawing a bunch, sometimes all night..

I find myself with a bunch of genetics already put together.. was working a big trade that fell thru and I sure don't want to pack them all back up.. many are just 2 to 5 seeds, few 10pks.. I'll do my best to send each of you who want some, a few each. These are all top notch genetics like Snow Leopard F2, Diesels, etc etc.

I can do a lot of cards using these coin flips and just costs me a stamp... so, let's get it going..

Anyone not wanting to do addresses on here, shoot me a pm @ my encrypted email
[email protected] be sure to include your handle from here to avoid mix ups...

My birthday... no internet all day, power went out around 10am and was off until, get this.. 4:19.

So, like Boo suggested, we were off to the pool.. start to get ready, house gets darker suddenly... wife says. it's raining... by noon it was hotter inside then out, was actually nice on the porch so we sat out there few hours.. took Mongo for a walk at 4pm.. when we got home power was on... she made me cupcakes...

we played house and good to know my new hips held up fine... just fine... lol

Carty Has new Legs WooHooo........................
tenor.gif

Rosterman, your too much.... Today made up for yesterday weather wise... wife went to work, her 1 day a week she works for her church. And I went swimming for 2hrs and hung out with all the neighbors.. great day. Last night for my birthday up late, I planted all my seedlings and got my Birthday grow off n running.

Latest posts

Back