Bitcoin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
Has anyone used Bitcoin to buy seeds? Several seedbanks take it. It thoroughly baffles me. Is it less hazardous than mailing cash? Is it worth the effort to purchase with it?

Yes I have used bitcoin to make seed purchases...you will set up a bitcoin account...purchase desired amount of bitcoin to make purchase...transfer it to your wallet if your using an off site wallet. Just a few things they require...photo of you holding the credit card...plus none of my valid credit cards work...they like those pre-paid ones. Only advantages is speed of payment...bit more secure than sending cash...plus some seed-banks will give a discount for using bitcoin. When you make your purchase they will give you the seed-banks bitcoin account transfer number to complete your transaction.

Yes I have used bitcoin to make seed purchases...you will set up a bitcoin account...purchase desired amount of bitcoin to make purchase...transfer it to your wallet if your using an off site wallet. Just a few things they require...photo of you holding the credit card...plus none of my valid credit cards work...they like those pre-paid ones. Only advantages is speed of payment...bit more secure than sending cash...plus some seed-banks will give a discount for using bitcoin. When you make your purchase they will give you the seed-banks bitcoin account transfer number to complete your transaction.
Props for the info. I vaguely recall seeing Bitcoin discounts on seedbanks, which is probably why I was curious about it.

Latest posts

Back