Bizar world!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Magoo
1,500 pages in part 2 of The Home Of The Old Farts Club -- I think we'll be OK without U ?

Thanks for the warm welcome. I also will be OK without you and an attitude like that.

weedhopper, lol

Being new to growing and this site. Is that "weedhopper lol" comment some kind of slang term meant to insult me? Please explain? If you don't want me here then just say so and I will go find another Less Insulting place to learn more about growing and camaraderie where everyone gets along in Harmony.

Thanks for the explanation. I did take the comment as an insult thinking it was something negative aimed towards me personally. I assumed it was an insult something like a cactus humper. Being new here puts me at a disadvantage. Maybe I should just read more and post less so there is no confusion in the future of me being accused of being similar with someone afore.

Just a thought...all forums have a personality...it is made from the active members...mods...forum owners...they form the rules. It is not a matter of like or dislike...nor wanting to insult anyone...friendship and trust are earned quality's. Sometimes it is just a matter of giving yourself a chance to fit in....mods and members here are quite fair here on MP....manners and a chance to learn is a gracious gift indeed.

Just a thought...all forums have a personality...it is made from the active members...mods...forum owners...they form the rules. It is not a matter of like or dislike...nor wanting to insult anyone...friendship and trust are earned quality's. Sometimes it is just a matter of giving yourself a chance to fit in....mods and members here are quite fair here on MP....manners and a chance to learn is a gracious gift indeed.
This is beautiful:)

Gman, you sure did it this time. I can't recall seeing Hammy yell at someone!
Mr. Magoo, you are new, how do you do?
Oldfofey8, I miss seeing you around the coffee table in the ofc. Beautiful journal you have going, sir. I'll try to stop by more often.

Whats a Cactus Humper?
Wait,,ill go look it up.

I remember it from back in Clint Eastwood's early cowboy days of the Italian produced ( Spaghetti Westerns ) movie days. The Cowboy Clint was playing called a Bandito , a bad guy a Catus Humper just before he shot him . As I recall the Bandito shot up a family and deserved Clint's actions. Good flick as I recall from 50-ish years ago.

Mr Magoo
I s**t you not,,i found this in the Urban Dictionary.
I did not make this up. Look it up yourself if you dont believe me.
Lmfao

Cactus Humper
When a person then shaves their nederlands and it grows back to a stub and tears up their partner.
Man my g/f really turned me into a Cactus Humper last night.

LOL--Autogrower, I usually really enjoy learning the meaning of new words and expressions I come across....this one, maybe not so much. This is now an image that I am having trouble getting out of my head.

Yeah,,me too Hemp goddess,,im starting to itch just thinking about it.:confused::D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back