Bizar world!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think the other one got removed.
,,so now they are both deleted.
Carona Virus got it.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it was deleted and any future posts full of conspiracy theory nonsense sprinkled with xenophobia, homophobia and a dash of bigotry will also be deleted. If it is not politics directly relating to Cannabis keep it off the board.

Wow....:eek:,,,,i didnt see that coming,,especially after some things ive seen on other threads.
But hey,,im no moderator think goodness. Besides i cant even spell half those words.Im going back to watching Nascar.:D

Thanks , I don't come here for politics. I go to CNN for my news updates. I have looked at that old farts clubhouse thread here and it sounds a little too political for me so I'll not be partaking in those practices. I agree this is one of my new go too sites for weed growing and not political or sexual bashing. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

I have looked at that old farts clubhouse thread here and it sounds a little too political for me so I'll not be partaking in those practices.

I stopped frequenting the old farts club for just that reason. Like a lot of things these days, radical left/progressive rhetoric is ok. Anything not in lock step with the left will get you deleted, banned, beaten and/or ostracized. Admins-feel free to delete this or me for that matter...

Can i say political name motorcycle 2020 since this is not the OFC.:D
Magoo you can hang out here,,Glomans got 14 pages.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped frequenting the old farts club for just that reason. Like a lot of things these days, radical left/progressive rhetoric is ok. Anything not in lock step with the left will get you deleted, banned, beaten and/or ostracized. Admins-feel free to delete this or me for that matter...

You just got a voodoo spell put on ya,,can't be deleted now. Your safe.:D

Sad to watch all this bickering and nobody even sees the big picture.
I posted what I did for a reason.
Ultimately it worked.
Now that the playing field has been leveled, can we Please go back to growing and enjoying weed?
None of us need to waste our lives with this negativity.

Sad to watch all this bickering and nobody even sees the big picture.
I posted what I did for a reason.
Ultimately it worked.
Now that the playing field has been leveled, can we Please go back to growing and enjoying weed?
None of us need to waste our lives with this negativity.

What you posted was vile and that is why it was deleted. You didn't "level the playing field". So stop acting like you did anything good. It was deleted so that we can go back to the topic of growing weed and enjoying it. Keep it on topic or it will be deleted again. You didn't go off topic in a thread. You created a thread that was political and frankly disgusting. Drop it. This is a forum about growing Cannabis. Not for spouting a small minded political agenda. If it has to do with politics it needs to be about the politics of Cannabis.

As soon as i get a chance im going to take pictures of my outdoor grow. With all your grows mine dont compare,,so dont laugh.:(

Latest posts

Back