Black African

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This strain is sooo sold! :rofl: but it has been brought back twice!

Tonight i was sold what was claimed to be black african goo. it is by far the best strain i have ever tried and i've tried a lot. The high is more psychedelic and happy and lasts a few hours. It's really spongy and has a distinct but fresh smell. It's not black, more of a really dark green, and a little purple in some spots. Could be it.:eek:

Hmm, I'm 40ish and back around 87 or so I smoked some stuff called African black ganji. It was deep dark purple and I sat on a couch for a nice glass bong hit. I literally caughed for a half an hour, then I finished the bowl hit and passed out where I fell on the floor. I woke up the next morning wondering what happened.:D

I have some of those seeds Ette mentioned. Black bubble, keep wondering if I should pop a few of them, just to see what would happen. How black, auto or not, bubble gum or not......

I remember, we called it African Black. Very rare but the best dealers were smoking it and not selling it back in the seventies.

You guys and ladies are killing me without pics!!! You are such teasers.

African Black /hempdepot.ca/seeds/reeferman/African%20Black.htm

These seeds were given to me by a old timer in amsterdam, who said I had to experience this strain.
The strain grows stouter like a durban. They are 100% sativa and have a knock out heady high. They produce serious resin for a sativa and the mothers used to produce these seeds produced more melting dry sieve than any other strain I screened. The taste is dry and hashy with a medicine twist like chinese indica but way way higher quality the black describes the black streaks that run through some of the top cola's of the plant almost like resin streaks.
This is pure breeding material but worthy of a grow for serious head stash, they take 11 weeks to flower on average.

Indoor flowering average 11 weeks.

Could this be the "Black Magix African" ?

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A GROWREPORT WITH PICTURES !

Supposed to be BAM
Black African Magic seeds, The beautiful tiger stripes and size not to mention consistency is what attracted me to them.
Very very much reminds me of the higher quality sativa seeds from the 70s
gold Columbian, red Colombian etc. etc.

Love the Seeds
1631377988561.jpeg

Super cropping BAM for past 7 days.
1631378236701.jpeg

Below is a BAM Pic of another grower ahead of me, same seed supplier & nearing maturity—
THIS IS NOT MY PIC
1631378599097.jpeg

So far different Phenos showing with several growers, some tall some bushy, leaves start out fat & gradually slim out to Sativa leaflets, just had my 1st 11 leaflet leave…So the jury is still in, but given the mature bud pic above with the darker tinting things are lookin good !?!
Almost forgot, only regular seeds.
No Feminized

Last edited:
Looks like a great strain. I tried to search some other reviews about it but didn't find. Now I'm searching for something new to try. What can you say for example about Banana Split Weed Strain? I read grow information and other details on website and it looks interesting. Reviews from people is also good. Did you heard about this?

Last edited:
Looks like a great strain. I tried to search some other reviews about it but didn't find. Now I'm searching for something new to try. What can you say for example about Banana Split Weed Strain? I read grow information and other details in internet and it looks interesting. Reviews from people are also good. Did you heard about this?

fvck those poly hybrids

get some old school northern lights , skunk, Columbian gold , Acapulco gold , Malawi gold , Oaxaca , Michoacán , Thai , or Durban poison

some old school sour diesel still getting ripe 18th October....

E63108A3-0744-435A-A253-DB55EC0FB0A6.jpeg

i'm looking for Black African seeds, this is a strain from the '70s which is black, and a real killerstrain, a pitty you can't find seeds or cuttings from it. If somebody can get seeds from it, let me know for sure.

greetz
That was some of the strongest stuff I smoked as a teen. Took a few hit's and pulled in to get gas, got stuck on the pump curb and had to have the store manager drive my car off so I didn't take out the pumps. Good times.

fvck those poly hybrids

get some old school northern lights , skunk, Columbian gold , Acapulco gold , Malawi gold , Oaxaca , Michoacán , Thai , or Durban poison

some old school sour diesel still getting ripe 18th October....

View attachment 280761
Late 60s/ early 70s, I smoked some Michoacán that flat out was the best weed I'd smoked. A few years later, some Jamaican red root Kali would match it. Makes my eyes red just thinking about it.

I haven't heard that phrase in decades! A friend of mine had a brother-in-law that worked the docs in Chicago. He'd get weed from all over the world. And got his hands on some black African. My friend said they tried to smoke a joint, got so stoned, they ended up throwing half the joint at each other while wildly laughing. Wish I could get my hands on some seeds too!

thcfarmer.com Black African thread most recent activity, I haven’t given up just yet…still got several to pop 2022 Spring, plus pollen from a single plant this year , only had room for one more & of course it was male ;)
Several of the growers were not happy, not quite the psychedelic strain they thought it would be…
Stay tuned

Latest posts

Back