Black Cherry 11 days of flowering!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Slowhand

Well everyone here is a picture of my 3 Black Cherry that are 11 days into flower and a picture of a bud of White Rhino that i'm going to harvest today.

damn Slowhand your as busy as me.
fing25.gif
those cherry ladies are looking good but that rhino bud looks even better right now.
1245.gif
be sure to give us a smoke report on that rhino and keep us updated on those cherrys.

Slowhand said:
Well everyone here is a picture of my 3 Black Cherry that are 11 days into flower and a picture of a bud of White Rhino that i'm going to harvest today.
Great looking plants Slowhand and one fine looking bud! On the bush is always better than in the baggie! Everyone in the group is coming over to help smoke that bud!

like your setup bro,those things are looking good man,let me know your yeild

Here are the plants after 21 days of flowering and they are really fattening up nice already can't wait until they get into about the 7th week to see how big they are then.I took clones of each plant for mother plants.I like the way this strain grows so far.

Those are some beautiful lookin plants Slowhand, nice growing! :)

Can't wait to see those buds fatten up! :D

Lookin Great. They are some fine looking plants. (by the way, I don't know if that calander is a photo of someone may want to crop the pic a little) ;)

Mutt, It's an Arlen Ness motorcycle calander and thats a picture of him and his wife. But thanks for looking out for me.

whats up Slowhand. those ladies are getting nice and bushy and putting on some serious bud. by the looks of it you my friend are gonna get a nice yield of this grow. keep those pics coming and keep your green thumb green.
mixed-smiley-046.gif

Latest posts

Back