Black Friday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangesunshine

Drama Free
Reaction score
thinking about stepping into the world of a droid smart phone here---:eek:

what you all got on your list???

Uh...you may not want to "click" this link, but it was the first thing of which I thought when I saw the title of this thread: youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

GREEN FRIDAY:lama:

:bong::bong::bong:

You better put your football pads on Orangesunshine! Ive heard that women go absolutley nuts on black friday, kinda like wearwolves on a full moon.:rofl: You couldnt pay me to leave the house on that day.

maineharvest said:
You better put your football pads on Orangesunshine! Ive heard that women go absolutley nuts on black friday, kinda like wearwolves on a full moon.:rofl: You couldnt pay me to leave the house on that day.

LOL---that's why i may be going---i got this thing about nutty women

orangesunshine said:
LOL---that's why i may be going---i got this thing about nutty women

And that is why I like you Orange...go for it.

:ciao: Rosebud---:eek: ---one thing nobody can ever say about me is i didn't go for it---

c'mon---nobody gonna go out and buy someone else a x-mas gift, a/c for the grow room, replace that broken fan, a new bong????

They could be giving stuff away free on Black Friday (I agree with 4U, it should be called Green Friday) and you still couldn't get me out there to fight with others over the "good deals". I worked retail some----I find it just disgusting how people fight over things....

orangesunshine said:
c'mon---nobody gonna go out and buy someone else a x-mas gift, a/c for the grow room, replace that broken fan, a new bong????

Where I live ya have to order those things through the mail....... Friday is gonna be harvest day at my house....... A new bong would be nice...... yall have any suggestions on bongs?....... I saw a video on a in line bubbler this morning....... looked nice.

I'll be heading up to my local pass for some snowboarding on black Friday. Should be nice and quite up there. :)

been using the same bong here since 1982, but i have seen a couple discount bong sites online---not quite the same as going into a head shop and handling the goods though---

may you have a good and plenty harvest G13---MOJO

Im with you OS. I actually enjoy the chaos. :rofl: I don't head out crazy early/late night thurs, but last year I went out around 830 am and got some crazy deals. Getting your stuff and pushing through the crowds doesn't bother me. It's the lines!!! Last year I think I was in line at best buy for over an hour. Though the stuff I bought was like $300 less then usual, so it was worth it. High, cup of coffee, people watching = good times

yes sir ston-loc---people watching is fun---i'll go and troll the sales mid-day too---like to find out where THG goes shopping to see chicks fighting over stuff---a good cat fight at the mall would certainly break up the boredom of waiting in line---

TOTALLY!!!! Just regular people watching from long lines is entertainment. It would be awesome seeing some random chicks fight over a 10 dollar off twighlight dvd :rofl:

My only Black Friday purchase, was from the Tude.
Ordered my Larry beans, along with a bunch of freebies, and a 15% discount. Just entered the Promocode.
"Black420" Life is good.

HomieHogleg

Better enjoy it while I can, another med reduction comes Monday.

Im heading out for this...Ill let ya know if anyone DIES:lama:

Yo Ho Ho N,

I was sound asleep, when I was suddenly aware of this terrible shrieking :eek:, threats were soaring in intensity :argue:, and the most pitiful begging soon rose above the din. None of it worked, no one came to my rescue :confused2:...LOL

Later I became aware that I was visibly shaken to my core. I had scuffle marks all over me, and for the first time in my life I realized that I could have stayed home faking some terrible illness :hairpull:.
I feel embarrassed that I was so slow in figuring this out, but you can bet I will have reservations booked somewhere unknown the next time I see a black Friday approaching :guitar:.

smoke in peace
KK:cool2:

Heading out now, a little later than planned. Wish me luck. We'll see what the savages have left for me :D

Was a looooong night. Spent few hours ordering online. Went this am to car dealership and got smokig deal on 2012 Challenger. Wife has been waiting for couple years for it. She got black and headed now to drop some black dubs on it. Kinda slick out, so couldn't have too much fun in it. But damn, car is freaking quick.

Latest posts

Back