Black Gold --All Organic soil?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UseryP@ss

Reaction score
Last grow I used the Black Gold All-Purpose but found out the soil wasn't 100% Organic, plants did well in that soil, but wanted to try this stuff so I picked up a bag to use, anybody use this or know anything? Is it too hot? The lady at the nursery said if I liked the All-Purpose soil I will love this soil much better, but it's MJ I got growing not just regular plants so Iam asking here. Thanks

Ya that's what it says on the bag, but it has other stuff in there also. It's not just Worm-Castings.

Black Gold is real good dirt..;)
I liked it with 10-15% added perlite.

Opencountry said:
Black Gold® All Organic
Listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for the production of organic food and fiber. This rich, loamy mix is one of the best for all gerdening applications. Perlite and pumice are added to ensure optimum pore and air space for sturdy growth

black_gold_potting.jpg

IS THIS THE STUFF?

Sounds pretty good you shouldnt have to mix anything in there

Yep, thats it:guitar: ....But do you think I would need to use some nutients in that soil for flower? I have some Pure Blend Grow & there Bloom Organic tea, also have some Earth Juice Bloom.

Latest posts

Back