Black Poison Skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoseyWales

I reckon so.
Reaction score
Is any one familiar with Black Poison Skunk from Kingdom Organic seeds? This strain should be resistant to Powdery mildew and some critters. Just getting my game together for next summer's out side grow. As always any comments is greatly appreciated you folks are the best. Thanks up front.

Is any one familiar with Black Poison Skunk from Kingdom Organic seeds? This strain should be resistant to Powdery mildew and some critters. Just getting my game together for next summer's out side grow. As always any comments is greatly appreciated you folks are the best. Thanks up front.
Hey no problem i knew it was a long shot. After considerable time looking at strains, Black Poison skunk popped out because it has a resistance to Powdery Mildew and some critters, PM was my biggest problem i face last summer, before my grow was ripped off. This year i have fully armed inferred land base and aerial autonomous drones. I wish my rippers well.:angiesfavorite::D

1617969991481.png

1617970021482.png

1617970077662.png

1617970126958.png

1617970177487.png

1617970250310.png

Hope you have better luck this time Josey. Getting ripped off sucks. Watch out they now know.
Thank you, Santa was kind this year, I have camera's now that alert my phone with real time video and I'm putting up motion sensor flood lights up. Plus i won't go leaf peeping until the harvest is done, boy was i stupid.

Yup, when you do what we do and so many want one has a tendency to make his castle into a fortress. I have alarms and lights running out my backside.

Latest posts

Back