Black Widow fan leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoseyWales

I reckon so.
Reaction score
I've noticed for the last couple of days the tips of the fan leaves point up and later in the day they are level with the leaf, kinda funny. I was thinking the Fox Farm Oceanic could be a little hot but BC the leaves change in the day i was wondering if it was a light problem. They sit i a window with a LED light in Veg
007.JPG
007.JPG003.JPG

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 5
I'm just curious...are you using Co2? This type of turning will happen if the plants are given too much, too young. If you aren't using Co2, then my guess would be ventilation and humidity need to be tweaked.

I'm just curious...are you using Co2? This type of turning will happen if the plants are given too much, too young. If you aren't using Co2, then my guess would be ventilation and humidity need to be tweaked.
Thanks, I've been watching my plants I have three Black Widows and 3 Bruce Banners and the Bruce Banners are not showing the fan leave tips turning. These plants are going out side in a couple of days and will see what happens.

I would love to grow some BB. Let me know if you ever want to trade a clone for a hermied gg#4 clone seed. I have a ton of them left.🥴

Latest posts

Back