Black Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend's dad grew a plant last summer and I believe it was black widow. It was a seed he found in his supply from the dispensary. Thing grew to be about 6 feet tall and he had a huge yield.

My friend's dad grew a plant last summer and I believe it was black widow. It was a seed he found in his supply from the dispensary. Thing grew to be about 6 feet tall and he had a huge yield.
thanks

My goal is to find a strain that is resistant to pest, powdery mildew and mold, last years outdoor grow PM was an issue mostly in Sept & Oct. I buy all my seeds from ILGM I Love Growing Marijuana - How can we help you grow today? a great site for resource and they back up there stuff. If i violated a rule here I'm sorry but these folks are the best.
I grow inside and have only had problems with fungus gnats. I think they got into my house through some soil that had a lot of mulch in it. I bought it from Lowes and they keep most of the large bags of soil outside. I am not buying from them again. I bought some Mosquito Bits and it is controlling the gnats, but not getting rid of them totally. I guess you have to keep a close eye on your plants when they are outside.

I have read good reviews about ILGM's seeds and the website has a lot of informative information. The price keeps me from buying from them though, but I might have to bite the bullet if I want one of their strains. They have feminized Gorilla Glue seeds that I couldn't find anywhere. However, I finally found some a little cheaper.

Take some yellow cardboard or fly swatters and put Vaseline on both sides and stick in or close by your pots. You will get most of them on the cards. They like yellow. Let your soil dry out as much as possible before watering.
I actually use yellow fly swatters and fill the holes of the fly swatter with Vaseline cut the end off and stick it in the pots. Plus the fly swatters clean easily when your done with them. Works outside in your garden for all kinds of flying pest.
Only had the nats one time but outside it helps control white flys.

Last edited:
Take some yellow cardboard or fly swatters and put Vaseline on both sides and stick in or close by your pots. You will get most of them on the cards. They like yellow. Let your soil dry out as much as possible before watering.
I actually use yellow fly swatters and fill the holes of the fly swatter with Vaseline cut the end off and stick it in the pots. Plus the fly swatters clean easily when your done with them. Works outside in your garden for all kinds of flying pest.
I have to try that. I only have one plant now and I got rid of the badly infested soil.

You can also break off small pieces of a Dunk and dissolve in water /feed bucket to help eliminate them

1617625602004.png

https://buglord.com/guide-to-mosquito-dunks/

That works very well, i hung mine up mid plant. I could not believe what i caught.https://www.amazon.com/s?k=yellow+fly+paper&crid=1M3ZOKPEPZTRI&sprefix=yellow+fly%2Caps%2C546&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_6_10

That works very well, i hung mine up mid plant. I could not believe what i caught.https://www.amazon.com/s?k=yellow+fly+paper&crid=1M3ZOKPEPZTRI&sprefix=yellow+fly%2Caps%2C546&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_6_10
These look really easy. They would come in handy if you have more than one plant too.

Latest posts

Back